Why do Men have to Pay for Everything in 2021

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Paying for a woman's lifestyle would be paying to get her hair and nails done, putting gas in her car, making her car payment, paying her car insurance, buying her clothes,paying her phone bill, paying her credit card bills and loans (the ones in HER name, not no family plan shyt).

If your a man then you should have HAD your own place where you paid 100% of your own bills. These fake ass doofy motherfukkers either lived with their parents or roommates then got a girl and still don't want to take 100% for the roof over their head, their water, lights and gas, cable and internet because they don't know how and are scared. They've never had to be fully accountable for anything in their entire lives.

These lil boys are playing house. A man is stable on his own 2 feet before he gets a woman. Most of these dudes are chippin in or livin for free or shack up with a bytch, get a car with her as a cosigner, no bills in his name cause he's a bum.

A man has his shyt together from the start.

If you worried about splitting a 160 electric bill every month, you broke. You goin half in half on a Lil 100 dollar gas bill is broke. There's nothing financially savvy or conscious about that.
Youre going to a polar opposite on the spectrum with your example. Im just saying that a man that isnt willing to let a woman live off him (supporting her lifestyle in my context) doesnt mean he needs her money or is broke.
I know a couple men who are very well to do and they dont bankroll anything for women they deal with. They are not financially decrepit. That was my point. I just didnt want you to speak in absolutes about it. Example being one of the people I work for now, he's a millionaire and the nikka is cheap and ornery. Makes his gf (younger) put on for everything (even though he can clearely afford it) because "im not finna be letting her lay up under me while I pay for everything". Thats just how some people are. Not about a need, just how they are sometimes.

Last edited:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Youre going to a polar opposite on the spectrum with your example. Im just saying that a man that isnt willing to let a woman live off him (supporting her lifestyle in my context) doesnt mean he needs her money or is broke.
I know a couple men who are very well to do and they dont bankroll anything for women they deal with. They are not financially decrepit. That was my point. I just didnt want you to speak in absolutes about it.

What I'm sayin is paying bills, the essentials (electric, internet/cable, water/gas) is not and does not equate to bankrolling a lifestyle.

As a man that shyt should be in your name. Not yours and hers. Yours. A house should be in both names and y'all should split that. Don't pay for her car, her phone, her credit cards, or anything else other than the essentials as stated above.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What I'm sayin is paying bills, the essentials (electric, internet/cable, water/gas) is not and does not equate to bankrolling a lifestyle.

As a man that shyt should be in your name. Not yours and hers. Yours. A house should be in both names and y'all should split that. Don't pay for her car, her phone, her credit cards, or anything else other than the essentials as stated above.
I dont disagree with any of this.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Y'all complain about shyt too much.:dahell: Either pay or don't. If it ain't your preference let her know and guage her reaction

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I dont disagree with any of this.

Cats confuse doing what they supposed to do with tricking, I.e getting her hair and nails done, buying her clothes, paying her credit cards, paying the phone bill that's in her name, paying her car insurance, buying, leasing a car that she drives around.

You're just a sugardaddy she comes home to at the end of the day, that's tricking. You're paying to maintain the relationship at that point.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
It's never got to the point where your talking bout.

If you got the money and the bills are in your name what kind of a junkie do you look like asking for half?

How can any mammal that identifies as a human male even stress over a few funky ass dollars? You pissing yourself over splitting a Netflix bill? A Cable/internet bill? Electricity?

If you ain't got it, just say you ain't got it and you need help from the broad.

If it ain't a house, then you have absolutely no reason to be sharing financial responsibilities with anyone.

My broad pays for her phone. And half the house. I pay for all the bills cause it's my name on the shyt. Not hers. I ain't sharin no responsibilities with nobody. That being said I don't ever have to lend her money or buy her shyt cause she can save or spend the rest of her money as she wants. And a good chunk of that goes back into the house/decour and shyt.

If you can't afford it quit lyin to yourself or making excuses. It sound stupid to be fussin over a few funky ass dollars.

For one, in this day and society you need 2 incomes. Things aren't cheap anymore. For a man to pay the mortgage, car note, college tuition, 401k, health insurance, and vacation he needs something $150k in a decent cost of income area

For 2, if the man is paying everything, what is the woman doing with hers? She keep it fir herself?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
You really can avoid women like this. Just don't date them. Don't marry them. Don't talk to them if you don't have to. Men by our very nature don't have to do anything we don't want to socially. We built this shyt. The end.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For one, in this day and society you need 2 incomes. Things aren't cheap anymore. For a man to pay the mortgage, car note, college tuition, 401k, health insurance, and vacation he needs something $150k in a decent cost of income area

For 2, if the man is paying everything, what is the woman doing with hers? She keep it fir herself?

A man should be stable on his own 2 feet before entering any type of relationship.

nikkas is shacking up because they are afraid to be alone.

They grow up in their parents house, then in with roommates or with a broad.

They don't know what it's like to be independent.

Being a man meanings handling all of your business. You can't handle a piece of or anyone else's business until you handle yours.

That means finish school, take care of your loans, have your own spot where you pay your own bills, have a job where you can take care of yourself.

If you're struggling to do that on your own it don't make sense to struggle with someone else.

Secondly once all your affairs are in order, you'll find a good woman takes care of the house. My lady decorates all the house, buys new dishes, new curio cabinets, shelves, book cases, area rugs, tables, desks, pictures and frames, bedding. She buys the groceries...she puts in just as much as I do for the bills and shyt back into the house.