Why does the Coli pretend that African and West Indian immigrants don't exist

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
All of the #HYON crowd supporting white supremacist immigration policies act like black immigrants don't exist too and Trump and his fanboys won't be targeting them just as much.

Y'all gotta realize that immigrants of all races and origins are not the problem; it's Trump and all the other rich white elites.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
They dont ignore them, they just use us as examples of c00ning and direct hatred towards them especially Africans or “Afric00ns” :yeshrug:

This being said I can completely understand the apathy regarding about other immigrants.

Aint no one give a fukk about Black people or whether we sink or swim.

It’s every man for themselves but when Black people are slightly apathatic, people act like they’re heartless.

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Relative to the groups we discuss when talking about immigration issues, Black immigrants makeup a much smaller part of that.

Outside of NY, Florida and a few wild card states, most Black immigrants don’t have issues getting here and staying legally.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All of the #HYON crowd supporting white supremacist immigration policies act like black immigrants don't exist too and Trump and his fanboys won't be targeting them just as much.

Y'all gotta realize that immigrants of all races and origins are not the problem; it's Trump and all the other rich white elites.

As part of the #HYON crowd, my sentiments are NOT directed towards black immigrants. It is directed towards non-Black immigrants that harbor racist sentiments and practices towards Black people as well as those who support white supremacy.

However, if a black immigrant harbors ANY negative opinions and practices towards American born Black people as well as support SWS and SRS, then there asses can and will be lumped in with the non-Blacks that are on the same bullshyt.

So..

For me, I am cool with foreign born blacks and non-Blacks that are cool with Black folks. The rest of them can HYON til the casket drops!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
As part of the #HYON crowd, my sentiments are NOT directed towards black immigrants. It is directed towards non-Black immigrants that harbor racist sentiments and practices towards Black people as well as those who support white supremacy.

However, if a black immigrant is harbors ANY negative opinions and practices towards American born Black people as well as support SWS and SRS, then there asses can and will be lumped in with the non-Blacks that are on the same bullshyt.

So..

For me, I am cool with foreign born blacks and non-Blacks that are cool with Black folks. The rest of them can HYON til the casket drops!!!!!!!!!!!
basically.

OP, watch this.