Why is the Christian God so misogynistic?

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Genesis 3:16 16To the woman he said, "I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you."

And this is just one of MANY biblical examples of women being relegated to second class in relation to men.

Why is the Christian God so disrespectful to women?

How could any person indoctrinate their daughters with a belief system that places them beneath men? That states that their daughters must serve men...must be "ruled over" by men?

Chilling.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
It also states that men should love their wives as Christ loves the church, which means be ready to die on a cross for your wife.

The bigger question is, if you don't follow it then why do you care? :yeshrug:

Citations for your first paragraph?

Regarding your question: one can not believe in something and still be fascinated by it.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
God not misogynistic you're just a simp. What's your nationality btw?

Edit - I'd noticed you didn't respond that's because you know if you're not apart of the 12 tribes your going into slavery (DAT RIIIIITE!).
full

Last edited:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Citations for your first paragraph?

Regarding your question: one can not believe in something and still be fascinated by it.

Ephesians 5:25
"Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her"

That's a much bigger ask imo

You ready to die for your wife breh? :sas1:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
If we're being technical....

Genesis 3:16 16To the woman he said, "I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you."

That is God dealing with Hebrews only.

Ephesians 5:25
"Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her"

Why is the Christian God so disrespectful to women?

That isn't misogyny. It's pro ride or die for your wife. Opposite of misogyny.