Why is the Christian God so misogynistic?

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right. Kenny told me this that men with power want the bhitches all to themselves so they told men who weren't in their circle lies so they can harbor all the bad ones.

Think about them days though? A king could pick up your wifey sis whatever and be like she's mine and watch her get deebo'd away cuz his word was the law of whatever land so u had no choice but to accept it unless you got enough anger and skill to take her back lol a commoner didn't got money for any good weapons or battle training maybe some shanty farm tools at most so most of the time they didn't fight back against it even though they hated it.

Lowkey makes me wonder if the same thing still happening today lowkey with all these mysterious disappearing girls cases

I like how you think this has changed. Just change "king" to "celebrity" or "rich person", still holds up.

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
I like how you think this has changed. Just change "king" to "celebrity" or "rich person", still holds up.

It changed publicly because you don't see presidents going around in Cars snatching your girlies up do you? No.
Because if that were to happen there would be a uprage like crazy!
We don't live in biblical times when we're in modern civilization.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It changed publicly because you don't see presidents going around in Cars snatching your girlies up do you? No.
Because if that were to happen there would be a uprage like crazy!
We don't live in biblical times when we're in modern civilization.

Human nature never changed. Women are attracted to powerful men. I don't think kings were running around en masse snatching women, why would he have to when most women would be honored to be apart of a king's harem and bear him a child. She would be taken care of for life, vs the uncertainty of life with a normal man.

Don't fall into the trap of thinking everything is better now because it's the present. That's the arrogance of youth. And those that neglect history are doomed to repeat it

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
A lot of women must be misogynistic too because they constantly want a man that takes control.
shyt it's their nature..

Even the most feminist of females would rather have a dude approach them than rather them stepping to a man...

Most chicks can barely decide what the fukk they want to eat.

shyt it seems like most of the chicks who always want the control in the relationship are never satisfied and always complaining even after the fact, and they never fully respect the man.

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
Human nature never changed. Women are attracted to powerful men. I don't think kings were running around en masse snatching women, why would he have to when most women would be honored to be apart of a king's harem and bear him a child. She would be taken care of for life, vs the uncertainty of life with a normal man.

Don't fall into the trap of thinking everything is better now because it's the present. That's the arrogance of youth. And those that neglect history are doomed to repeat it

Nah I actually agree. You right on that part.

I was referring to the Moses statements said lowkey , because back then the leader(s) went to battle with their soldiers (At-least that is how it is portrayed in the movies lol) so assuming that part is true I wouldn't be surprised if a couple kings after violently murdering people in battle probably raped a chick or two. . .

Of course in our people's histories this never happened on our continent because this is barbaric cac thinking.

Cacs R Us

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cybertron
The Jewish/Christian God is just kind of a dikk in general. Read about Abraham or Lot it's like "dude wtf is your problem?" :mjlol:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Because it was written and edited by men who were heavily influenced by the homosexual friendly Greek and Roman cultures.
My old man gets mad every time I mention that the Bible has been edited hundreds of times over the course of time. I even read somewhere that certain Text/scriptures were taken out of the Bible way back when

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
If God existed he wouldn't have been authoring bronze age books at a time when the majority of ppl were illiterate

he would have at least waited til the internet era where all his sh1t could be documented and verified

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Because a bunch of men created it have dominion over other men and women. On a grander level they removed the female componenet or the divine feminine from the perspective completely