Why is the Christian God so misogynistic?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:banderas:

Screen_Shot_2018-04-02_at_10.32.05_AM.png

:conceitedsideeye:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hmm, I wonder if that love is to be extended to the rape victim who is forced to marry her rapist...?

Deuteronomy 22
28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay her father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

:sas2:

#Chilling

#metoo

Don't take this the wrong way, but i'm not about to get in a theological discussion with someone on TheColi, its out of ya'lls depth. It will just end up with you posting what you think our insightful questions that have been answered literally a thousand years ago and me regurgitating answers that i've known since I was in kindergarten

Enjoy your thread tho:salute:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Don't take this the wrong way, but i'm not about to get in a theological discussion with someone on TheColi, its out of ya'lls depth. It will just end up with you posting what you think our insightful questions that have been answered literally a thousand years ago and me regurgitating answers that i've known since I was in kindergarten

Enjoy your thread tho:salute:

Nah breh, don't leave now.
:dame:
So far the discussion has been civil.

I appreciate your input.

And please don't underestimate the mental capacity and critical thinking skills of all posters who post here.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Come, name a powerful civilization led by women, or a civilization where women respect the men they have to lead. Even women abhor weak men who want to be their equals or be led by them. Little more is attractive to a woman than a man she can respect and trust to lead her and the fam. There's a reason women choose UP, not down or on their same level.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
"You singing hymns in church, im looking for the hers
It's 66 books in the bible, they ain't let a lady say one word"

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
Mostly because a dude wrote the book so he made sure to include some shyt that made sure women felt like they needed to be subordinate. :manny:

Nothing is divine if it comes through man.

Right. Kenny told me this that men with power want the bhitches all to themselves so they told men who weren't in their circle lies so they can harbor all the bad ones.

Think about them days though? A king could pick up your wifey sis whatever and be like she's mine and watch her get deebo'd away cuz his word was the law of whatever land so u had no choice but to accept it unless you got enough anger and skill to take her back lol a commoner didn't got money for any good weapons or battle training maybe some shanty farm tools at most so most of the time they didn't fight back against it even though they hated it.

Lowkey makes me wonder if the same thing still happening today lowkey with all these mysterious disappearing girls cases