Women are asked if they would rather find out their man is cheating or gay

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Alot of women see bi & gay men as inferior.

They can preach all that LGBT shyt they want but in real life - women look down on men who put dikks in their mouth.

Thats why their first insult is calling you a fakkit.

They might act like they hate "straight patriarchal men" but in real life, they see those men as real men.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
The last chick is a real freak

She talking about they can all get busy together :scust:

Daps

They can preach all that LGBT shyt they want but in real life - women look down on men who put dikks in their mouth.

They might act like they hate "straight patriarchal men" but in real life, they see those men as real men.
Reminds of a girl I dated some years back. She was a hardcore SJW. I mean, the type to host BLM rallies at her campus. She would get mad at anyone who’d use a gay slur around her. But one thing she told me is she couldn’t stomach seeing two dudes kiss. She’d have to fast forward or close her eyes if it came up in a movie or tv show. Even more fukked up is she was bisexual
:why:

Really opened my eyes that day that no matter how much they will shame you for being “homophobic” they secretly don’t like gays either

:unimpressed:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps

Reminds of a girl I dated some years back. She was a hardcore SJW. I mean, the type to host BLM rallies at her campus. She would get mad at anyone who’d use a gay slur around her. But one thing she told me is she couldn’t stomach seeing two dudes kiss. She’d have to fast forward or close her eyes if it came up in a movie or tv show. Even more fukked up is she was bisexual
:why:

Really opened my eyes that day that no matter how much they will shame you for being “homophobic” they secretly don’t like gays either

A lot of women low-key think little of men who take what they say seriously, espeically on issues like these (lgbt, feminism, etc.). They look at them as being weak.

A lot of them also think their gay male friends are less than, as well.

It's the truth we don't want to acknowledge :manny:

Last edited:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co

will use gays as accessories and party friends but let their son be curious in who they are
A lot of women low key think little of men who take what they say seriously, espeically on issues like these (lgbt, feminism, etc.). They look at them as being weak. A lot of them also think their gay male friends areess than, as well.

It's the truth we don't want to acknowledge :manny:
which is a mind fukk because they fought so hard to have equality, fought to be in great positions to share ideas, fought to be heard for their stances… but it not being required.

treating women (at face value) like children sounds misogynistic but some women really not tryna hear that lyrical-miracle-spiritual shyt, even if they plead that they do. just speaking off the women I encounter

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
I mentioned it before but I knew a girl who walked in on her boyfriend with another man and it destroyed her mentally, like shattered her mind and self esteem. She eneded up moving out of the state because of the embarrassment because she was posting the guy all over social media and then realized she was "advertising" him the whole time:huhldup:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Bisexual nikkas are the real fakkits. Those nikkas get p*ssy and STILL feel the need to have sex with men. Doesn’t get gayer than that imo :hhh:

Last edited: