Women are asked if they would rather find out their man is cheating or gay

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
Bisexuality is peak masculinity IMO. Don’t let these women lie to y’all. I’ve had black women be turned on by the fact that I used to get down how I got down. bytch playing with her p*ssy and watching while I’m nailing her tranny friend from the job. It’s a reason downlow men get the most p*ssy. Women are attracted to that raw sexual energy. Real nikkas do what they want. bytch nikkas do what they can.

:yeshrug:

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
There is a reason many of we women respected Markeith Rivers the DownLow Detective

He was a legend, literally taking 1 for the team.

Also, how about just dont cheat
:usure:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Bisexuality is peak masculinity
bytch playing with her p*ssy and watching while I’m nailing her tranny friend
Real nikkas do what they want.

mike-tyson-laugh.gif

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Bisexuality is peak masculinity IMO. Don’t let these women lie to y’all. I’ve had black women be turned on by the fact that I used to get down how I got down. bytch playing with her p*ssy and watching while I’m nailing her tranny friend from the job. It’s a reason downlow men get the most p*ssy. Women are attracted to that raw sexual energy. Real nikkas do what they want. bytch nikkas do what they can.

There is a reason many of we women respected Markeith Rivers the DownLow Detective

He was a legend, literally taking 1 for the team.

Also, how about just dont cheat
:usure:

:dame::mjtf::scust:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:russ: I'm howling, I need a break from here mannn

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

:wtf:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
:russ:Nah we gon get laughs from that typo now

Ayoooo I ain’t even see that typo till y’all had this exchange :russ:

Ay fukking Yoooo :gucci:

That last line tho :russ:

Last edited:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California

Disgusting:francis:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

:dead:

One of the craziest posts I’ve ever read on this forum.