Women are asked if they would rather find out their man is cheating or gay

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
He used to expose married men, some with children too, that slept with him. We, heterosexual monogamous women fully respected what he was doing at the time.
Damn

Daps
Bisexuality is peak masculinity IMO. Don’t let these women lie to y’all. I’ve had black women be turned on by the fact that I used to get down how I got down. bytch playing with her p*ssy and watching while I’m nailing her tranny friend from the job. It’s a reason downlow men get the most p*ssy. Women are attracted to that raw sexual energy. Real nikkas do what they want. bytch nikkas do what they can.

:yeshrug:

lAEiL6w.mp4

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
will use gays as accessories and party friends but let their son be curious in who they arewhich is a mind fukk because they fought so hard to have equality, fought to be in great positions to share ideas, fought to be heard for their stances… but it not being required.

treating women (at face value) like children sounds misogynistic but some women really not tryna hear that lyrical-miracle-spiritual shyt, even if they plead that they do. just speaking off the women I encounter
It's angering because it's another example of how you have to intentionally not take what women say seriously sometimes. It's similar to the whole "just open up :krs:" type chicks who then realize afterwards that they lose attraction to you and don't like it. It's like you have to automically assume she doesn't know the ramifications of what she's saying :francis:
And I don't like having to treat women that way :francis:

It's the same thing when it comes to them saying how "boys should be free to try on makeup if they like it:krs:"
:snoop:

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What if he's bi but never cheated and is super loyal? :jbhmm:

But nah I can't take a man serious if he out here sucking dikk. That's wild.

Bisexuality is peak masculinity IMO. Don’t let these women lie to y’all. I’ve had black women be turned on by the fact that I used to get down how I got down. bytch playing with her p*ssy and watching while I’m nailing her tranny friend from the job. It’s a reason downlow men get the most p*ssy. Women are attracted to that raw sexual energy. Real nikkas do what they want. bytch nikkas do what they can.

You get on my nerves :dead:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Alot of women see bi & gay men as inferior.

They can preach all that LGBT shyt they want but in real life - women look down on men who put dikks in their mouth.

Thats why their first insult is calling you a fakkit.

They might act like they hate "straight patriarchal men" but in real life, they see those men as real men.
Wtf:mjlol:

Honestly.. wtf :mjlol:

Thecoli yall:mjlol:

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps

:gucci:

this post actually got daps too

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
A lot of women low-key think little of men who take what they say seriously, espeically on issues like these (lgbt, feminism, etc.). They look at them as being weak.
No man ever lost out on a quality woman over that shyt

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills

That Roman sexuality :picard::skip:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Reminds of a girl I dated some years back. She was a hardcore SJW. I mean, the type to host BLM rallies at her campus. She would get mad at anyone who’d use a gay slur around her. But one thing she told me is she couldn’t stomach seeing two dudes kiss. She’d have to fast forward or close her eyes if it came up in a movie or tv show. Even more fukked up is she was bisexual
:why:

Really opened my eyes that day that no matter how much they will shame you for being “homophobic” they secretly don’t like gays either

:unimpressed:

her views aren't exactly diametrically opposed to one another. she advocated for their equal treatment but that doesn't automatically mean she has to enjoy watching them. if you said she tried to police others bigotry while slurring others in private, you'd have a point.

one can support something without having to directly engage in it.

many people support the death penalty but many of those same people wouldn't be willing to pull that lever, pull the trigger or even watch someone get executed.

many people support/advocate for war but many of those same people wouldn't go to war themselves or view images/videos of the result of war.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
her views aren't exactly diametrically opposed to one another. she advocated for their equal treatment but that doesn't automatically mean she has to enjoy watching them. if you said she tried to police others bigotry while slurring others in private, you'd have a point.

one can support something without having to directly engage in it.

many people support the death penalty but many of those same people wouldn't be willing to pull that lever, pull the trigger or even watch someone get executed.

many people support/advocate for war but many of those same people wouldn't go to war themselves or view images/videos of the result of war.
The point is that those types are the first to spend all their time shyt talking men for their toxic masculinity and fragile masculinity and insecurity... all that shyt.

They even tease men who dont want to come across as gay or feminine...

...only for them to find gay and feminine men gross.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
The point is that those types are the first to spend all their time shyt talking men for their toxic masculinity and fragile masculinity and insecurity... all that shyt.

They even tease men who dont want to come across as gay or feminine...

...only for them to find gay and feminine men gross.

you can support heterosexual relationships, you can support your parents relationship but that doesn't mean you'd want to watch them engaging in heavy PDA, groping or even having sex. like I said, her views aren't hypocritical.

you can support something without being a willing or cheering audience to it.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

This is Brother Zay level :dead: