Women are asked if they would rather find out their man is cheating or gay

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Bisexuality is peak masculinity IMO. Don’t let these women lie to y’all. I’ve had black women be turned on by the fact that I used to get down how I got down. bytch playing with her p*ssy and watching while I’m nailing her tranny friend from the job. It’s a reason downlow men get the most p*ssy. Women are attracted to that raw sexual energy. Real nikkas do what they want. bytch nikkas do what they can.

:yeshrug:
im-done-no-thanks.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
will use gays as accessories and party friends but let their son be curious in who they arewhich is a mind fukk because they fought so hard to have equality, fought to be in great positions to share ideas, fought to be heard for their stances… but it not being required.

treating women (at face value) like children sounds misogynistic but some women really not tryna hear that lyrical-miracle-spiritual shyt, even if they plead that they do. just speaking off the women I encounter

#TheChildOfMan:wow:

I let it be known a long time ago that black women at least view gay black men as mascotts and nothing more. You make them feel good,shyt on the other team for them(straight black men who piss them off,and women they dont like). But ultimately these gays dont realize they cant be anything more than that. Most black woman are disgusted at the idea of letting you join there team for a night.

Yet these women enable our gay brothas to stay in a miserable place. Never try to encourage them to be greater,to not be gay.Tell them that the environment made them the way they are. Its us who do that, their true ally is straight black men.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
you can support heterosexual relationships, you can support your parents relationship but that doesn't mean you'd want to watch them engaging in heavy PDA, groping or even having sex. like I said, her views aren't hypocritical.

you can support something without being a willing or cheering audience to it.
:snoop: you're missing the point

they criticize straight men who don't want to come across as gay ("fragile masculinity"), while finding it gross

That's the point. I'm not saying that try are hypocritical for supporting gay people, I'm saying they are full of shyt/unaware when they lambast other men who shy away from gay things.

horizon

Superstar
Daps
You are a goofy bytch if you confront your dude cheating on you and he says "well at least I'm not bisexual" and your dumbass buy it :mjlol:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
well of course...alot of dudes rather find out their chick was lesbo rather than see her taking another dudes dikk.

probably the same for females

Daps
her views aren't exactly diametrically opposed to one another. she advocated for their equal treatment but that doesn't automatically mean she has to enjoy watching them. if you said she tried to police others bigotry while slurring others in private, you'd have a point.

one can support something without having to directly engage in it.

many people support the death penalty but many of those same people wouldn't be willing to pull that lever, pull the trigger or even watch someone get executed

many people support/advocate for war but many of those same people wouldn't go to war themselves or view images/videos of the result of war.

Its not about “enjoying” watching them. She’s literally a gay woman but find gay men to be disgusting. And the things you’ve named doesn’t dispute my point just because they’re common occurrences. Everything you’ve named is hypocritical in nature. It’s literally retarded to advocate for war but are too chicken shyt to face what you are putting out into the world

:unimpressed:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Its not about “enjoying” watching them. She’s literally a gay woman but find gay men to be disgusting. And the things you’ve named doesn’t dispute my point just because they’re common occurrences. Everything you’ve named is hypocritical in nature. It’s literally retarded to advocate for war but are too chicken shyt to face what you are putting out into the world

:unimpressed:

you specifically said she couldn't stand the sight of two men kissing, which is a bit different from just knowing two are gay. my analogies weren't spot on but one can support their parents heterosexual relationship and be disgusted by the thought of them being intimate.