Yo why are Chinese restaurants so dirty compared to other spots?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Im not talking PF Chang or Panda express neither I mean the real deal family owned and operated buffets and shyt, damn near ALL of them either got some dingy lighting, dirty ass forks, moths flying around and shyt... Wtf is up with this b? How are Japanese eateries, who are usually right down the block, so much fukking cleaner? Not even ghetto fast food joints reach this level of fukkery, the only way to eat Chinese is thru delivery/take-out

056572-dirty-restaurant.jpg

han-dynasty-in-smithford-way-found-flies-in-the-kitchen-dirty-food-equipment-and-staff-not-washing-their-hands-when-hand.jpg

all-forks-are-dirty-use-chopsticks-from-old-chinese-restaurant.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Yeah, chain chinese places is where I go.

I don't really know.

Watch this series because I'm sure Eddie Huang touched on this issue numerous times in Chinese joints.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
You ever wonder why Chinese food is so cheap? And how they can give you an ass of food for the low? Well if you have, you answered your own question.

How come they always give you so much food?

I went to this Indo-Chinese joint they always gave you a fukkton of fried rice and sweet chicken for $5.

atlbound

:ryan:
Daps
Reppin
SEH
This spot I went to once, they had they whole family in the back...laughing, playing spades,watching tv :what: ....some were working, like the owners son who was about 12 or 13 was on the register. But for the most part they was chillin like it was a hang out spot.

tables dirt as shyt
fish tank all kinds of green from algae and never cleaning it
floor mad brown and sloppy

food was on point tho :ehh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laff: i once walked into a Chinese store that smelled like straight ASS!! I was hungry so i had no choice but after a few bites of my eggplant w garlic sauce i couldn't continue. :gag:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
:huhldup: You should see the one's in the Caribbean. The one's in the Caribbean have me never wanting to eat any Chineese

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How come they always give you so much food?

I went to this Indo-Chinese joint they always gave you a fukkton of fried rice and sweet chicken for $5.

to keep you coming back. "you get your monies worth"

what i don't like about chinese restaurants is them being stingy as fukk wit the duck sauce but give away soy sauce like there's no tomorrow