Yo why are Chinese restaurants so dirty compared to other spots?

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to save money on cleaning supplies
and it helps them attract their food

:gag:

vf9zyu.jpg

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps
Yeah, chain chinese places is where I go.

I don't really know.

Watch this series because I'm sure Eddie Huang touched on this issue numerous times in Chinese joints.

that's my shyt, did you know they making a tv show based on his autobiography? called Far East Orlando.

but anyways Chinese food sucks, if you look in the back none of them eating that shyt. American Chinese food was made strictly for America.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I never fukked with Chinese food like that. I don't care if black folk eat that shyt as a tradition, but I don't fukk with that shyt. :gag: Came from clean ass parents that had standards. Plus, when was the last time you seen the owners of those places actually eat the food that they feed black folks? :mjpls:

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
I don't understand how these restaurants thrive with so many within the same vicinity...all with the same menu!

And they never close down. These same restaurants have existed for decades.

I've always believed some of these Chinese restaurants/nail salons/dry cleaners/beauty supply stores are fronts for the Chinese military. Think about it...they're in the inner city DEEP and in rural areas. They're every fukkin where!

If the U.S. renege on paying China back, these motherfukkers are gonna rise from within our borders and fukk us all UP!!! :sadcam:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
What made me stop eating that shyt is the stench of my favorite restaraunt. I been going there so many years that i had got used to it. Then i brought my lady there and she said "it smells like a gym in here" I was like "shut up and eat :comeon:". Then i brought my boy there from out of town. No lie dude said "it smells like gym socks in here"

Thats when i realized that how unsanitary the place was. I went to the back of the building and saw all types of foul mess.

Started making that shyt at home. Its easy as fukk. Google is your friend. Chicken fried rice tasting better than them Ching Chongs

Midrash

All Star
Daps
Im not talking PF Chang or Panda express neither I mean the real deal family owned and operated buffets and shyt, damn near ALL of them either got some dingy lighting, dirty ass forks, moths flying around and shyt... Wtf is up with this b? How are Japanese eateries, who are usually right down the block, so much fukking cleaner? Not even ghetto fast food joints reach this level of fukkery, the only way to eat Chinese is thru delivery/take-out

056572-dirty-restaurant.jpg

han-dynasty-in-smithford-way-found-flies-in-the-kitchen-dirty-food-equipment-and-staff-not-washing-their-hands-when-hand.jpg

all-forks-are-dirty-use-chopsticks-from-old-chinese-restaurant.jpg

c2e5eYT.jpg