Yo why are Chinese restaurants so dirty compared to other spots?

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I hate to be "that guy" but thats why i learned how to make my own. I taught myself how to make the sides like chicken fried rice, lo mein, chow mein etc.......and wifey knows how to make a few of the entrees. She makes kung pao, beef and broc, gen. tso.....way cleaner, way cheaper and way healthier.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
how could somebody want Chinese food with all that good ass caribbean food around? :noah:
Its cheap af, you get a $5 "yin yong" :troll: which is a crap load of chicken and fries. Honestly, I wouldn't even let my dog eat it :huhldup:I heard that one particular spot cleaned their chicken in a bath tub in their bathroom. :jawalrus:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Its cheap af, you get a $5 "yin yong" :troll: which is a crap load of chicken and fries. Honestly, I wouldn't even let my dog eat it :huhldup:I heard that one particular spot cleaned their chicken in a bath tub in their bathroom. :jawalrus:
I swear you cats in here sound like hollywood housewives. I wonder if some of you ever spent time in a low income community. I work in buckhead Atlanta with upper class cacs and they sound just like a lot of posters on here. Shows the demographics of this site.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
I swear you cats in here sound like hollywood housewives. I wonder if some of you ever spent time in a low income community. I work in buckhead Atlanta with upper class cacs and they sound just like a lot of posters on here. Shows the demographics of this site.

What you tryna say?:stopitslime: All n1kkas poor?

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Chinese are some dirty motherfukkers that's why.

Anyone who's ever been to China will tell you that. These fukkers spit every minute and literally EVERYWHERE. Inside a mall you'll see them spit on the floor and shyt

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Yeah, chain chinese places is where I go.

I don't really know.

Watch this series because I'm sure Eddie Huang touched on this issue numerous times in Chinese joints.

Eddie Huang's Baohaus is one of the best places to eat in NYC in my honest opinion...I love that joint.

I have noticed this too...and it does not stop people from eating at those spots (me included).

To add: I've never had bad chinese food ever...

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Chinese are some dirty motherfukkers that's why.

Anyone who's ever been to China will tell you that. These fukkers spit every minute and literally EVERYWHERE. Inside a mall you'll see them spit on the floor and shyt

This is the one true answer. They're operating under the chinese health code standards not americas