Yo why are Chinese restaurants so dirty compared to other spots?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand how these restaurants thrive with so many within the same vicinity...all with the same menu!

And they never close down. These same restaurants have existed for decades.

I've always believed some of these Chinese restaurants/nail salons/dry cleaners/beauty supply stores are fronts for the Chinese military. Think about it...they're in the inner city DEEP and in rural areas. They're every fukkin where!

If the U.S. renege on paying China back, these motherfukkers are gonna rise from within our borders and fukk us all UP!!! :sadcam:

Yeah,and the fukked up part about it is, if you say that you don't fukk with the Chinese food, people will look @ you on some :wtf: type shyt

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I dont eat chinese food because i was told it was dog and cat w hen i was younger.

And yall now yall not looking at that kitchen when you order your skrimp fried rice, eggrolls, and extra duck sauce ( mofos always stingy with the duck sauce).

-DMP-

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me break down to everyone how chinese restaurants operate. How do I know? Because my entire family owns a bunch of them all over the US and I myself worked for my parents for 10 years.

Are there dirty chinese restaurants? Yes there are. Are there more dirty chinese restaurants compared to other types of restaurants? No.

Most chinese restaurants are clean, or at least the same with the general restaurant population. Nobody wants anyone to get sick because you want happy customers.

95% of the food is homemade with quality ingredients. The chicken wings are nice and big without congealed blood, like the ones you find in Kennedy Fried Chicken or any hood chicken spot. The come every singe day because there is such a high turnover. The fried rice is homemade, the rice is cooked with soy sauce to give it color, but it's like any rice you buy in the supermarket.

Chicken Broccoli : The chicken is made from chicken breast, that's bout the most expensive part of the chicken you can buy from. They're whole chicken breast, then we slice them, then we marinate it with some corn starch to soften it. The broccoli is hand cut, no chinese restaurants have pre cut or frozen broccoli like other places.

General Tso Chicken: made from chicken thigh, once again we have to cut and prepare everything from scratch.

Soups are always homemade by boiling the chicken bones from chickens that we process and cut ourselves.

Literally the only things that are not homemade are the american appitizer items like nuggets and apple sticks, which you can get in the freezer aisle yourself.

I think people think that chinese people eat weird things so they put weird things in the food. It can't be further away from the truth. It's like people think we don;t care about our customers which is offensive.

Go to any 5 star restaurant, you will see stuff you will regret. Go to Cipranis on wall street at night where they take out the garbage and witness rats crawling around.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, but the Chinese owners would never eat that food. They feeding nikkas crap.

Not true. The owners don't eat it because it is americanized chinese food so they don't have the taste for it. It's like eating a hamburger, most of them don't eat it. Not because it is dirty or anything. It's just not in their taste. It's like, are you giong to eat raw jellyfish? lol

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont eat chinese food because i was told it was dog and cat w hen i was younger.

And yall now yall not looking at that kitchen when you order your skrimp fried rice, eggrolls, and extra duck sauce ( mofos always stingy with the duck sauce).

-DMP-

Think about it for a second. Chicken is like 40 cent a pound. With dog, cat,.monkey,s whatever animal the imagination has, you have to catch it, skin it, etc.. I mean don't people know how chicken taste like anymore? It makes no logical sense for any restaurant to pass up 40 cent a pound chicken...use common sense folks

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
You black breh?

:dahell: tha fukk?

Paint all nikkas with the same brush brehs.:stopitslime:

Patrice is on point with that shyt, the fukk am I going to a Asian restaurant, and they be acting like they are doing me a favor by serving me. :aicmon:

Chinese food is fukken disgusting, like I said, Chinese nikkas don't even eat that shyt.

I do want to try Korean Barbecue though. :ehh:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Think about it for a second. Chicken is like 40 cent a pound. With dog, cat,.monkey,s whatever animal the imagination has, you have to catch it, skin it, etc.. I mean don't people know how chicken taste like anymore? It makes no logical sense for any restaurant to pass up 40 cent a pound chicken...use common sense folks

Just because its chicken, dont mean its the good part :mjpls:

-DMP-

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Patrice is on point with that shyt, the fukk am I going to a Asian restaurant, and they be acting like they are doing me a favor by serving me. :aicmon:

Chinese food is fukken disgusting, like I said, Chinese nikkas don't even eat that shyt.

you do know koreans are the ones that eat dog right?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Everyone that I know that eat greasy Chinese food always end up with thyroid problems.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ones around here are pretty clean from what I have seen :manny:

Daps
This spot I went to once, they had they whole family in the back...laughing, playing spades,watching tv :what: ....some were working, like the owners son who was about 12 or 13 was on the register. But for the most part they was chillin like it was a hang out spot.

tables dirt as shyt
fish tank all kinds of green from algae and never cleaning it
floor mad brown and sloppy

food was on point tho :ehh:

u still ate there :mjlol:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
A lot of these places get written up too by restaurant inspectors.
As long as they keep the preparation areas clean and sanitary, the cockroaches and rats aren't a problem.
That was a joke.