You ever walked out on a restaurant b4? I did 2nite for the first time.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Took the wife on a date night tonite; first time this shyt ever happened 2 me.

Our reservation for for 7. We got seated at 7:35.

I had to flag the waitress down for a menu. We didn't get our FIRST drink until 8:00.

The waitress was rude AF.

I was timing this shyt.

8:20 our appetizers still didn't come; I asked to speak to the manager....manager came out at 8:30. This is an hour and a half. The manager was not apologetic....offered nothing to make up for it.

I ordered the seafood tower and me and wifey bounced.

I left nothing. The manager had the nerve to come over to me as he peeped we were bouncing. now u wanna give me service? we exchanged words and my wife got embarrassed. sometimes I fukking hate the suburbs man can't even front.

This is a highly rated seafood spot in our area 2.

This has never happened 2 me before. Beyond mad.

Anyone ever experienced some shyt like this :dahell:

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
You did the right thing to dip. Don’t spend your money at an institution that doesn’t care. You don’t have to be there to eat.

I also hate when people don’t show up to work and work. If you’re in customer service, do the job right or quit. I know it’s a harsh take but if I’m spending my money, the service has to be right.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yep. I don’t play that bullshyt. I took my wife to a restaurant once and had a shytty experience and almost got into a fight with the owner who is from a known gang out here. The waitress was rude and got smart with me and came to my table and threw my silverware which was strike number 2 after I said I was ready to order and she replied “I’m not ready to take your order.”

:demonic:

Strike three was this bytch threw my chips on the table and I swatted that shyt back at her. Chips and salsa flew everywhere and I stood up hard enough for my chair to fly back and fall and I told my wife to get up because we’re leaving. The owner and another cholo followed me to my car and I got her in and backed them ho ass bytches down.

:pacspit:

He didn’t want my kind of problems without a crew to back him up.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Yep. I don’t play that bullshyt. I took my wife to a restaurant once and had a shytty experience and almost got into a fight with the owner who is from a known gang out here. The waitress was rude and got smart with me and came to my table and threw my silverware which was strike number 2 after I said I was ready to order and she replied “I’m not ready to take your order.”

:demonic:

Strike three was this bytch threw my chips on the table and I swatted that shyt back at her. Chips and salsa flew everywhere and I stood up hard enough for my chair to fly back and fall and I told my wife to get up because we’re leaving. The owner and another cholo followed me to my car and I got her in and backed them ho ass bytches down.

:pacspit:

He didn’t want my kind of problems without a crew to back him up.

no offense but that story makes me feel a little bit better about my situation :picard:

that is damn near WE GOING TO JAIL or the hospital scenario.

sorry you had to go thru that. you're a paying customer. shyt aint right.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
no offense but that story makes me feel a little bit better about my situation :picard:

that is damn near WE GOING TO JAIL or the hospital scenario.

sorry you had to go thru that. you're a paying customer. shyt aint right.
It was years ago and I found out who he was later. I won’t mention his name, but he’s a somebody. I’ll just say that.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
It was years ago and I found out who he was later. I won’t mention his name, but he’s a somebody. I’ll just say that.

You wanna be a Gangster or run a restaurant? know what I mean. unacceptable.

Next time I'm in SD I'll have my vietanese reh go over there and release some rats in the kitchen :lolbron: