You ever walked out on a restaurant b4? I did 2nite for the first time.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
you really gotta ask :francis:

1jRY.gif

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
I bet if you could rewind and pay extra attention to the napkins, them shyt were off. I promise, the napkins will tell you some of EVERYTHING about a restaurant

Loggie

All Star
Daps
Took the wife on a date night tonite; first time this shyt ever happened 2 me.

Our reservation for for 7. We got seated at 7:35.

I had to flag the waitress down for a menu. We didn't get our FIRST drink until 8:00.

The waitress was rude AF.

I was timing this shyt.

8:20 our appetizers still didn't come; I asked to speak to the manager....manager came out at 8:30. This is an hour and a half. The manager was not apologetic....offered nothing to make up for it.

I ordered the seafood tower and me and wifey bounced.

I left nothing. The manager had the nerve to come over to me as he peeped we were bouncing. now u wanna give me service? we exchanged words and my wife got embarrassed. sometimes I fukking hate the suburbs man can't even front.

This is a highly rated seafood spot in our area 2.

This has never happened 2 me before. Beyond mad.

Anyone ever experienced some shyt like this :dahell:

Sounds like Atlanta.
:mjlol:
We went to a steakhouse out here and had terrible service. Wife and I’s bill was over $300. Food ended up being fire but 1 star service and took too long.

I let the manager know. Stated facts. Didn’t tip the shytty waiter and kept it moving.

We ended up going back but it was dead. Told them about our last experience again. Who knows if they do anything about it or if it matters but it good to let them know.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Only once as a kid at Cracker Barrel. Me and my family stopped there while on a road trip. Got seated at a back table that was right near the dishwashing area of the kitchen. Took a weird amount of time to get our menus, and then the waitress didn't come to our table for over half an hour after that. Ordered food, no movement for 40+ minutes. All while seeing people who came in way after us get their food. My mom wanted to leave but my dad kept us there longer until he gave up and admitted defeat.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
@maxamusa What race was the waitress and manager? :mjpls:

Yeah.
We'd all gone to my sisters college so we were from out of town. We sat at some spot in some mall nearby the airport for lunch and ordered burgers. The simplest thing to prepare.
They took over an hour. We complained and the cac manager apologized or something but when the food came the patties were cac rare. We left.

It pissed us off because we'd brought our parents for a good day out and not that experience.
When we initially sat down I'd gotten the weird feeling your cac radar makes when they fake smile at you but they're about to try fukk with you.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
go on.....

Its not that exciting. he came over as we were getting up walking out and stopped me. Asked me "where I was going"

I said something like "out of this excuse of restaurant"

I don't remember verbatim. I was really mad breh. He then told me we had drinks and appetizers and didn't pay and thats when I turned up.

It wasn't cool; it was embarrassing.

People were looking at us. We already stood out.

I was flashy 2 dripped up.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Sounds like Atlanta.
:mjlol:
We went to a steakhouse out here and had terrible service. Wife and I’s bill was over $300. Food ended up being fire but 1 star service and took too long.

I let the manager know. Stated facts. Didn’t tip the shytty waiter and kept it moving.

We ended up going back but it was dead. Told them about our last experience again. Who knows if they do anything about it or if it matters but it good to let them know.

See thats what kills me. I'm patient. But you wanna give shytty service when this shyt is a big deal? I don't get a lot of date night opportunities. What if it was my birthday or something?

This is your job. Its literally SERVICE

you went back and it was dead. thats a sign.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
one time i can think of is when i was a kid, but it wasnt the restaurants fault, but my moms dumbass older sister.

a little backstory. my mom and her older sister never got along. i dont know where the rift came, but when it comes to them, its pretty much on sight. for my grandmothers sake, my mom tried not to put her foot up her ass, but sometimes a habitual linestepper needs to be put in place. anyway because they didnt like each other, my mothers sister hated me as well(my mom isnt like that with her kids though, she knows they didnt choose their mother) and would often take her anger out on me.

so one day my cousins (her kids and my aunts kids)and i were chilling at my aunts house, when my mothers older sister came over. she took the other 4 kids and left me at my aunts. i was watching tv after that and my uncle came home. he asked where everyone was and i told them that my moms sister took them and left. he nodded his head and left. a short time after that she came back and she yelled at me to get in the car. i got in the car and she pretty much just made me out to be an ass all the way until we got to out destination-sizzler

so we go into sizzler and sit down. the rest of us were gonna eat from the salad bar while she decided to order from the menu. she ordered the prime rib meal and acting like she was a big shot because she did. when it came out, she lost her shyt. mainly because she didnt know what she ordered and expected something more well done. she lost her fukking shyt so bad my cousins and i got up and moved to different tables. when she came back to get us it took her a minute to find us, but when she did she commanded us to leave. and the whole way home she made her stupidity my problem