You ever walked out on a restaurant b4? I did 2nite for the first time.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Took the wife on a date night tonite; first time this shyt ever happened 2 me.

Our reservation for for 7. We got seated at 7:35.

I had to flag the waitress down for a menu. We didn't get our FIRST drink until 8:00.

The waitress was rude AF.

I was timing this shyt.

8:20 our appetizers still didn't come; I asked to speak to the manager....manager came out at 8:30. This is an hour and a half. The manager was not apologetic....offered nothing to make up for it.

I ordered the seafood tower and me and wifey bounced.

I left nothing. The manager had the nerve to come over to me as he peeped we were bouncing. now u wanna give me service? we exchanged words and my wife got embarrassed. sometimes I fukking hate the suburbs man can't even front.

This is a highly rated seafood spot in our area 2.

This has never happened 2 me before. Beyond mad.

Anyone ever experienced some shyt like this :dahell:
It's cause you Black breh

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@maxamusa

When that happened to me. We dined and dashed.

Basically waited an hour and a half for an enchilada plate at a restaurant. Nothing fancy. Just 2 enchiladas, rice and beans. And whatever my friend ordered.

shyt took about an hour and 15. We got up to leave at about an hour. And right as we were doing that they brought out 1 plate. So we sat back down. Waited 10 more mins then finally they brought my plate. I took 2 bites and we walked out.

They obviously didn't care. No one chased us down or yelled out or ran after. fukk them. No one ever came to check on us or ask if we wanted anything. We didn't even get drinks. We came in got seated and the lady took out order and was just ghost for an hour.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
@maxamusa

When that happened to me. We dined and dashed.

Basically waited an hour and a half for an enchilada plate at a restaurant. Nothing fancy. Just 2 enchiladas, rice and beans. And whatever my friend ordered.

shyt took about an hour and 15. We got up to leave at about an hour. And right as we were doing that they brought out 1 plate. So we sat back down. Waited 10 more mins then finally they brought my plate. I took 2 bites and we walked out.

They obviously didn't care. No one chased us down or yelled out or ran after. fukk them. No one ever came to check on us or ask if we wanted anything. We didn't even get drinks. We came in got seated and the lady took out order and was just ghost for an hour.
Passive Aggressive Racism

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
:francis: eh, i don't worry too much about it. at the end of the day, you're just tuesday to them. hell even the manager prob got a manager. i get it was date night, but in that situation I would've just not sat and went somewhere more lowkey. you can see the writing on wall before ordering.

i went to this brazilian restaurant and the thick ass waitress kept staring at us from a distance instead of serving us. like get your sexy ass over here and deliver them caipirinhas. i'd rather not yell at the humans that got in over their head, ima just leave. best date night is ordering in anyway.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Breh said

giphy.gif