Young Dolph Dismisses Feud With Yo Gotti As “Old”

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps

WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA – While Hip Hop spent the last week of February entertained by the beef between Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma, the month also kicked off with an ongoing beef among two Memphis greats.

Following a cold war that stretched back to last year between Yo Gotti and Young Dolph, The Rich Crack Baby himself dropped a scathing diss about the “Down In The DMs” rapper in the form of “Play Wit Yo bi*ch.” Pushing things further, the music video even included a Yo Gotti look-alike.

The track is also featured on Dolph’s recently released Gelato mixtape, which includes guest appearances from Wiz Khalifa, Lil Yachty, Migos and more.

This weekend, the rapper spent some time in L.A. promoting the project and HipHopDX got a quick moment with him at a late-night afterparty in the Hollywood Hills. During the interview, he gave insight into how much fun he’s been having in the City of Angels while he hustles.

“I just come out here to have fun,” Dolph explained. “Get my vibe on, smoke my weed ’cause I like to smoke and do my thing.
When questioned about the beef with Yo Gotti, he rebuffed it.

“That’s old news,” he said. “It’s old. I just got time to play with it. I didn’t have time to play with it first. I found a little time to play with it.”
If that wasn’t wild enough, last week, Dolph was reportedly involved in a shooting where an alleged 100 shots were fired while he was in Charlotte, North Carolina for CIAA Tournament weekend. The SUV Dolph was reportedly riding in featured bulletproof metal and he came out unscathed. He even made some vague brags about being unstoppable on social media.

During the interview, he stayed tight-lipped when asked if he thought the life-threatening event was a response to him dissing Gotti.

“What you talking about?” asked Dolph before a light chuckle. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”
He did lend his opinion to the ongoing beef between Nicki and Remy and called it all entertainment.

“It’s Hip Hop,” he said. “It’s entertainment. Definitely, if it’s nothing else, it’s entertainment. This is the entertainment business so I don’t have a side. Everybody’s watching.”
Alongside his solo music, Dolph is still building his Paper Route Empire label and gave an update on its roster and plans.

“Paper Route Empire man, you got Jay Fizzle, Bino Brown, Key Glock and more,” he said. “It’s a lot of them and all of them are making their own noise in their own different way. They got their own personalities and own sound. They all go crazy. I been known what’s up, so the rest of the world is going to get a whiff of this sh*t.”
Through Paper Route Empire, Dolph hopes to set a trend for future Memphis artists and says he already sees his influence on the city.

“Hell yeah, I’ve influenced a whole lot,” he said. “A whole lot of what you see right now coming out of Memphis, it has Dolph all over it. I’m willing to help anyone who is working hard. That’s what I want to do and that’s why I do it for.”

Young Dolph Dismisses Feud With Yo Gotti As “Old”

PullOutGawd

Boosie the GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Falls
If he's being real
Sounds like those shots humbled him up

Which is good that no one ended up actually hurt over this & They can hopefully move past it

Coulda turned into a Jeezy Gucci movie bruh

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Glad he's safe, but getting your whip shot up will have that effect on you lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of y'all niccas don't peep game. On Gotti's side there wasn't talk...those rounds in that whip did the talking. When shyt get like that you don't start running your mouth in interviews, especially if you plan on retaliation or know shyt is bout to get ugly and bodies might drop. When niccas dump a million rounds in your ride that rap battle shyt is over. Niccas not rapping. It's nothing more to openly discuss and you move low key like an OG.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Some of y'all niccas don't peep game. On Gotti's side there wasn't talk...those rounds in that whip did the talking. When shyt get like that you don't start running your mouth in interviews, especially if you plan on retaliation or know shyt is bout to get ugly and bodies might drop. When niccas dump a million rounds in your ride that rap battle shyt is over. Niccas not rapping. It's nothing more to openly discuss and you move low key like an OG.
Someone who gets it...

I dont know what Dolph about whether he really bout it or not, but people in here saying he scared etc when him saying its "old" could simply be a ploy to let people think the beefs over or its calmed down and stop people asking him about it. Meanwhile he could be waiting for the right opportunity to handle it in the streets.

Him talking shyt about Gotti in the interview aint gonna help nobody especially If he wanna handle that the same way they tried to handle him.

xd21

Sohh Icey
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sohh icey
deadass

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps
Homie p*ssy :russ:. nikkas love being G till them bullets start flying. If I was his manager I would tell youngin to become a pastor and get that mega church money poppin. Talk about how God saved him from 100 shots and he learned his lesson.
lol y'all dude man.