YouTuber places autistic adopted son w/ new family after using him for content Update: Loses sponsor

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
She’s a Cac. You REALLY think that this woman isn’t capable of exploiting a child for financial gain and prestige when thats been the Cac M.O. since recorded history?
I just said I give PEOPLE the benefit of the doubt. I’d like to believe it’s all a misunderstanding than see a kid purposely go through something like this

FukkaPaidEmail

Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
If she realized she couldn’t take care of him it’s better to do this than prolonging this and ending up with a disastrous result

If you’ve never dealt with autistic children/teens i don’t think you have room for judgement

He’s with a family better equipped to raise him . That’s a good outcome.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
If she realized she couldn’t take care of him it’s better to do this than prolonging this and ending up with a disastrous result

If you’ve never dealt with autistic children/teens i don’t think you have room for judgement

He’s with a family better equipped to raise him . That’s a good outcome.

Had they been transparent about it all, no one could be mad.

But they hid it. For months. And even worse, they took the fukking time to treat the whole thing like a fast food chain dropping a unwanted menu item. They slowly started working the kid out of her promotion images and out of her posts. They ducked and dodged and blocked people (some of whom DONATED to the original adoption).

You cant build a brand on allowing people a intimate look into your life as a young, pretty, cac MOM and then be shocked when people are upset of the perception that you coldly put your brand over a fukking child.

Lastly dont be fooled, the fact that the kid got readopted is a happy coincidence. They were gonna wash their hands of him regardless of someone taking him in or not.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean if they didnt know that it was autism when they applied for the adoption then i can understand that more. They probably weren't prepared at all. Autism is way different than just developmental delays.

Im not gonna try and defend the putting everything out on social media and making money off of it though . That does look bad

They knew... matter of fact, they were advised to not adopt him because he had some serious neurological issues.....

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Damn breh if you are black i’d HATE to see you giving the police the benefit of the doubt...
Now you reaching..........

I'm coming on to see some woman on here I never seen a day in my life. She already had two kids prior to him. She gets him, it's more trouble than she thought at first, so she gives him back to the adoption people. I mean is that not a normal story? That happens A LOT with fosters. All the fukking time actually. The family doesn't work out and they go back to the home or someone else.

So yea... Before seeing any actual facts, I'm not going to assume the bytch woke up and said "We should get a special needs kid and make bank off him on Youtube and not give two fukks about him."

I got the new info, now I can say, if you want my opinion... They probably thought lets do this AND we can get famous on youtube.. When it became a problem, they got rid of him, but wanted to keep the money flowing... And that's when they got into the bullshyt of it all

I still don't think they adopted this kid and treated him like a show monkey. But I know if it was there kid, they'd have toughed it out.. And that's where the problem is

That's a hell of a lot different than centuries of evidence and my own damn eyes telling me what cops do. Adoption ain't a white thing and turning them back in ain't either... Have you seen black adoption rates?