[03/02] WWE Raw: Brock Lesnar no sho', fo sho', and stuck with Daily Sho'?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
He needs to slow his roll. Plus we know those doctors are on some
dWjybzS.png

D-Bry killing himself out there thinking he's completely fine while WWE docs are on some :lolbron: behind his back

:to:

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I have a feeling the PG error is officially OVER........giving Cena that shovel treatment as a main eventer but still relevant enough to make them $$, major players openly cursing & ethering each other, the sexual tension between AJ & Paige, plus the violence & savage beatings have been at a high point, etc......we're never gonna see another Attutude Era, but they are definitely getting back to an edgier, in-your-face product. :blessed:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I missed raw, is it worth watching? Rep for anyone breaks it down for me, prob not worth watching
Missed a great crowd...total disrespect of Bryan from the company...Roman getting some serious heat.....Cena getting some hatred...a return of a woman who runs Raw...Jon Stewart proved to be a HIDDEN jewel in the wrestling business...somebody was hating on Heyman during his promo..Booker getting that 2003 Cripple H treatment....good Mizdow/Miz segment that the crowd loved....and R Truth being the clown of the year.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Missed a great crowd...total disrespect of Bryan from the company...Roman getting some serious heat.....Cena getting some hatred...a return of a woman who runs Raw...Jon Stewart proved to be a HIDDEN jewel in the wrestling business...somebody was hating on Heyman during his promo..Booker getting that 2003 Cripple H treatment....good Mizdow/Miz segment that the crowd loved....and R Truth being the clown of the year.
U make it sound so much better than it prolly is, gotta watch it now

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so is it worth 3 hrs or a good skim?

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
axelmania had me dieing tonight :skip:

when he ripped his shirt i lost it

overall great raw, im looking forward for sure

calling it now Sheamus will challenge rusev for wrestlemania

almost a stone cold lock at this point :cheff:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I feel like the WWF Title Picture should be:

Cena (I know) but you gotta at least TEASE him winning #16
DB...he never lost his shyt
Roman...cause they gonna push him down ya throat (pause)
Rollins....cause he deserves it
Bray....monster heel
*Orton...ONLY as a monster heel, punting nikkas on some wreckless paranoid shyt...otherwise :camby:

This works for me for rest of 2015 and all of 2016...then revisit...

Next up...Dean, Ziggs,

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Was a pretty decent show..I laughed at the few segments. Lol @ the kid saying "My sister wrestles better than you Harper" Also what the fukk are they doing with DB