[03/02] WWE Raw: Brock Lesnar no sho', fo sho', and stuck with Daily Sho'?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The reason why fans aren't disgusted by the c00nish buffoonery of R-Truth, the oblivious, simple, smiling, shucking and jiving for lukewarm pops of New Day and a plethora of other silly, oftentimes negative gimmicks like Cryme Tyme is because a majority of the WWE fanbase genuinely thinks this is how most black people act. While that is incredibly sad and inaccurate, it's not in the least bit surprising.

That's why i always tell my black brehs and brehttes to stop begging white people to accept us and treat us fairly. It ain't happening. Focus all that energy into improving our own communities so most of us being from the ghetto ain't the standard, educating one another so we can undo those chains of slavery we were put in that teaches us we are inferior, and build our own brands, businesses, creativity entities so we have our own money and can influence how our image is depicted in creative works.

nikkas still begging to be given equal opportunities like the same people who have oppressed us for hundreds of years gonna suddenly stop and be like "Hey, this is actually kinda fukked up. You're right." The end game shouldn't be them throwing Kofi Kingston a bone and giving him a WWE title shot at some random B-Level event. It should be black wrestlers who've accumulated wealth like The Rock, Booker T, and other pooling their resources together and starting up their own wrestling company that we all can watch and embrace without cringing every other week at how we are booked and depicted.

TLDR: Stop begging white people to love us and let's instead focus on loving ourselves enough to get out from underneath their thumb.

Daps
Enjoyed the show a lot.

- Stewart was great, and not by surprise he's a true fan and he's been at shows with his kids before

- Complete absence of Gold/Stardust, not looking good for WM. Maybe Fastlane was a test to see if they could garner some buzz

- Cena/Rusev has been great. Rusev is a great throwback heel, and treating Cena like he's just a cog in the wheel of the machine is interesting. Steph did a great job in this promo.

- HHH/Booker T segment was long, pointless and boring.

- Daniel Bryan in the IC match, it just doesn't feel right. Truth is that showdown with him and Zigs at the end, it should just be those two. I just hope this is somehow a way to elevate that title and make it relevant same goes with the US.

- Reigns still getting boo'd. The commentary to his character hurts, they're doing such a hard sell on him as legit that it's coming off as super-forced and not believable.

- Bray Wyatt sucks horribly. Just flat out, another boring ass promo, where even him setting something on fire was boring,

- Interesting build to Randy/Seth. I think it`ll be a great match

Daps
rollins saying Jon Stewart name repeatedly is fukking annoying

And that's the point.

Rollins is such a great annoying heel, his voice, his delivery, his facial expressions.

I love Seth Rollins and man I find his character annoying as fukk too. GREAT HEEL.

Him and Rusev really 2 of the best heels the E has seen in a long time. None of this try to be a funny guy Rock shyt. No corny ass sing with me Bray Wyatt shyt. No, it's all for the boo's

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
Did Booker green light this title? :comeon:

LOL, I knew I wasn't the only one on my black man conspiracy shyt from that. I'm like, why he gotta be "sentenced?". they sure are doing a lot of focus on him being in prison and showing that mug shot.