[03/02] WWE Raw: Brock Lesnar no sho', fo sho', and stuck with Daily Sho'?

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:

Heyman with another boring ass promo talking the exact same shyt

John Stewart easily the highlight, best face promo in a minute

Neither promo was about anything, Heyman's intensity was what made the promo great. Most of his promos are smug, this was different in that he was attacking people and aggressive.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
And that's the point.

Rollins is such a great annoying heel, his voice, his delivery, his facial expressions.

I love Seth Rollins and man I find his character annoying as fukk too. GREAT HEEL.

Him and Rusev really 2 of the best heels the E has seen in a long time. None of this try to be a funny guy Rock shyt. No corny ass sing with me Bray Wyatt shyt. No, it's all for the boo's
its a lost art :dro:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
And that's the point.

Rollins is such a great annoying heel, his voice, his delivery, his facial expressions.

I love Seth Rollins and man I find his character annoying as fukk too. GREAT HEEL.

Him and Rusev really 2 of the best heels the E has seen in a long time. None of this try to be a funny guy Rock shyt. No corny ass sing with me Bray Wyatt shyt. No, it's all for the boo's
Rock wasn't trying to be funny..he just has charisma and says things that people found massively entertaining. But yes..Seth and Rusev were the standouts on Raw yet again last night.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
No2aRgE.jpg

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
I'm with you bro I had a Stubhub tab opened for the past week. Didn't see any reasonable ticket prices. All the scalpers got a hold of them during the presale.
Need to set price alerts, brehs. Also did you check like an hour before the show started? Usually anyone who didnt sell starts dropping prices as the show approaches

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Need to set price alerts, brehs. Also did you check like an hour before the show started? Usually anyone who didnt sell starts dropping prices as the show approaches

Honestly by 7 p.m. I said fukk it and ordered a pizza. Might try to go to the show Barclays show or just save up for SummerSlam.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I'll have to defer this to @krackdagawd :smugbiden:

I heard through the grapevine you abuse codeine :mjpls:

Dat angelic lifestyle :lawd:

@the artist known az are you willing to battle your addiction with codeine and pledge to a clean lifestyle without drugs, alcohol or any other demonic intoxicants. :wow:

Your SES membership comes with unlimited access to comic books, gyms and divas :wow:

Also you good in any hood in the CHI :wow: