1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
@surf
@mannyrs13

Did you know about $RSC? :damn:

JxMXYAl.png

Started by the damn CEO of Coinbase. I'm tired of missing 100-1000x layups like this.

want to take a position in a coin that has a strong chance of 100-1000x? buy FINE. it was launched almost two months ago by lord kek, alleged cofounder of PEPE, a coin i’m sure you’re familiar with. it had an initial run up to around 20m before a steep dive, leaving a good amount of bag holders who didn’t sell at its peak because they thought it would repeat the parabolic success of PEPE.

since then, for almost a month, it’s traded sideways between 1 million - 1.3 million market cap. a lot of disgruntled holders gave up hope, thinking lord kek had abandoned the project.

in the past couple of weeks, though, thanks to a concerted effort by the community, with some assistance from whales with money to spend, the project has recovered and is now enjoying strong word of mouth - due to strong marketing promotions on tik tok, primarily - joined by bullish price action.

its liquidity is incredibly strong, and its wallet distribution doesn’t get better (no wallet owns more than 1% of the supply). because of that, its floor is very stable. when there’s a dip, it’s barely felt, and is always scooped up by a whale.

imo, it’s a nobrainer to have a bag at its current price. it’s present mc is around 1.6m now.

lastly, its meme is arguably stronger than PEPE’s, matching its popularity without any of the alt-right symbolism that overshadowed that project.

it%27s-fine-im-fine.gif

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When did it launch ???

Last December.

want to take a position in a coin that has a strong chance of 100-1000x? buy FINE. it was launched almost two months ago by lord kek, alleged cofounder of PEPE, a coin i’m sure you’re familiar with. it had an initial run up to around 20m before a steep dive, leaving a good amount of bag holders who didn’t sell at its peak because they thought it would repeat the parabolic success of PEPE.

since then, for almost a month, it’s traded sideways between 1 million - 1.3 million market cap. a lot of disgruntled holders gave up hope, thinking lord kek had abandoned the project.

in the past couple of weeks, though, thanks to a concerted effort by the community, with some assistance from whales with money to spend, the project has recovered and is now enjoying strong word of mouth - due to strong marketing promotions on tik tok, primarily - joined by bullish price action.

its liquidity is incredibly strong, and its wallet distribution doesn’t get better (no wallet owns more than 1% of the supply). because of that, its floor is very stable. when there’s a dip, it’s barely felt, and is always scooped up by a whale.

imo, it’s a nobrainer to have a bag at its current price. it’s present mc is around 1.6m now.

lastly, its meme is arguably stronger than PEPE’s, matching its popularity without any of the alt-right symbolism that overshadowed that project.

it%27s-fine-im-fine.gif

I want in early on legit projects with long term potential not a meme coin that's down 94% in two months :unimpressed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wassup anything new I see terra luna classic went on a run...:wow: they really pushing it to hit a penny and above...

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't care because I'm not interested in meme coins.
Same, i think they peaked in 2021. I was blinding throwing a couple grand into dog shyt and leaving with 50k (lost most of it ofc) during those days but i don't see those market conditions coming back sadly. Devs found out how profitable it is to rug before it reaches astronomical heights, rather than after. If only i knew back then(take fukin profit) what i know now:francis: