1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Gonna be making crazy bank...:wow:
What's the estimation on the value of verge after wraith Protocol?!!:jbhmm:
I mean could be anything. One guy said .70 cents but I think that's high. Could shoot up past .30 to .40 after it drops. Then if its good and performs well I could see the coin gettin to a few bucks over the year.

But it has to stand up to scrutiny first.

They are compiling Mac build again right now currently 14 minutes in with no failures so I think it'l drop soon.

Also with what Ripple did yesterday who really knows.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Might as well. You'll always get those Ripple gains back

Not necessarily true breh. If they pump fake and the release is botched I could ONLY have the Ripple gains I put in and nothing in Verge. That, or on top of Verge botching the release Ripple's new floor is $3 and now I can only buy back 50% of what I had before :sadcam: It's a risk for sure

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Just found out NGC (NAGA Coin) is on the market already :ohhh::ohhh: I was seriously looking at it during the ICO stage a month ago but couldn't do it because they wouldn't accept US applicants for the token sale :mjcry:

For the brehs on this thread though I seriously recommend looking into it, the company that's backing it is very different from many other ICOs in that it's already been a publicly traded company in the regular stock market for 4+ years and did very well.

NAGA COIN (NGC) | Smart Cryptocurrency for gaming and trading

You can cop NGC on the HitBTC exchange, it debuted at $4 and can very realistically go to $10 if not more.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I feel you breh. Ain' no sure way to know, even if you do 100 hours of research.

But that doesn't mean we shouldn't take the most educated guesses possible for where our money goes. I took two basic screen shots with his 4 moving averages White, RED, Blue and GREY and Yellow marker points that are VERY key.

Don't forget you can set this chart to update candles by every minute , 5, 10, 1hour 4hours ect...and you can set alerts that if a certain line rises in a way you like/dont to text your or email you. So even if its delayed you can tell the direction and energy the chart has.

Lets look at POE/BTC. Now you can see with the 5 Moving Averages he added to the candle sticks. You can see there wasn't much movement until 12/19 and you could have brought in right about 100sats. At that first yellow indicator. Since the white moving average is above the red, blue and gray this is considered a great flip /buy(you would see this real time ) even though the price is technically rising. Place a sell order for 30 to 50% or you could ride it out until you see a downturn indication. would be an easy win even if you caught it a few hours late.

qo6fie.png

same thing for XRP
2jfxbba.png

now compare that to LTC. Was stable the indicator goes off and you had a short window to buy low and sell high. Now it looks like a bad time to buy(white under red). I could be off just trying to build.
ae6uqo.png

If you back tested and found a pattern then that would be a good start. These things have no king history to make MA analysis work imo, since they all have been going up for the most part

But it is better than guessing