1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
united-kingdom-consumer-price-index-cpi@2x.png

UK CPI has been on an insane rise over time. Numbers prolly be higher tonight. Unless a drop happens before that, expecting BTC to be under 20k by the morning.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
England inflation came in at 9.1%. Practically all their numbers came in higher than the expectations. They expecting 11% by October.

Vice President of the ECB talking in less than an hour. Plus Canada has their CPI at 8:30 and J-Pow talking at 9:30. Gonna be a rocky morning.

30 minute chart flipped back bearish, keeping an eye on 45 minute one but that's also not likely to hold. Prolly by 3:30 the earliest. Hour chart likely follow a bit later in the morning. Every timeframe above that already bearish so nothing likely to save it.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
united-kingdom-consumer-price-index-cpi@2x.png

UK CPI has been on an insane rise over time. Numbers prolly be higher tonight. Unless a drop happens before that, expecting BTC to be under 20k by the morning.
Shyt been doing nothing but flying up since before i was born, don't tell me folks are selling over that
full

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
it's different because unlike the govt you can't sue them and you can't vote them out.

decentralised ... :mjlol: i told e-grows but they didn't want to know

BTC rollback

"On August 15 2010, it was discovered that block 74638 contained a transaction that created 184,467,440,737.09551616 bitcoins for three different addresses.[1][2][3] Two addresses received 92.2 billion bitcoins each, and whoever solved the block got an extra 0.01 BTC that did not exist prior to the transaction. This was possible because the code used for checking transactions before including them in a block didn't account for the case of outputs so large that they overflowed when summed.[4]

A new version of the client was published within five hours of the discovery that contained a soft forking change to the consensus rules that rejected output value overflow transactions (as well as any transaction that paid more than 21 million bitcoins in an output for any reason).[5] The block chain was forked. Although many unpatched nodes continued to build on the "bad" block chain, the "good" block chain overtook it at a block height of 74691[6] at which point all nodes accepted the "good" blockchain as the authoritative source of Bitcoin transaction history.

The bad transaction no longer exists for people using the longest chain. Therefore, the bitcoins created by it do not exist either. While the transaction does not exist anymore, the 0.5 BTC that was consumed by it does. It appears to have come from a faucet and has not been used since.[7]"

Value overflow incident - Bitcoin Wiki

@bnew
Hold on is this saying that this was counterfeit bitcoin?

The Observer

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Looking at bitcoin daily chart, we’re possibly at the start of the next leg down.

Head and shoulders setup on the 1hr.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Y'all be on the lookout for a discord scam going around. it's an invite to some pizza server and when you scan the qr code it hacks your account so change password immediately and enable 2FA as well. affects the DMs cuz I got the invite sent by a coli breh and it started sending to others in my inbox.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Financial gurus on a hip-hop message board full of weirdos had bad advice about finances

Very interesting!

that's all on you what advice you choose to follow and not follow. nobody in here controls your money but yourself.

says something about yourself also if you calling it a message board full of weirdos and you're in here yourself too. :francis:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I got out of Voyager just in time. :whew:
I think CeFi is finished now. Every company is going bankrupt. I just hope Celsius makes it long enough to enable withdrawals. I still have 1.5 eth locked up.:sadcam: