10 Years Later, Is Dark Knight Still The Best?

Is Dark Knight Still The Best?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I remember that shyt and how there was a rush to see I am legend so we could see the trailer.:wow:

Oh and Superherohype is still around but it’s trashas fukk and you get banned quickly if your chain of thought strays from the collective.

SuperHeroHype.:deadmanny::deadmanny:

I still have an account there, old AF, can't even remember the login information. I remember when that used to be the spot to discuss all things comics.:to:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Instead of playing this dumb game, give some examples of action sequences that are better
Well let me ask you this, cuz I may have just read your post wrong, are you just comparing shootout scenes and "realistic" gun battles cuz yeah it's way up there. Or are you saying it's the best Action Scene period..?

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Well no. Heat has the greatest action sequence ever filmed. Nolan is not on Mann's level in terms of shooting action, not even close.

But this thread is about CBM's not about all time classic crime dramas like Heat :russ:

U have ppl in this thread saying it’s an all time great movie and putting it next to real dramas.

Heat is an actual crime drama, TDK is a CBM thats made in the tone and spirit of crime drama. Big difference. Apart from the look and feel they’re not really comparable.

TDK is still a CBM and that’s not an insult. There’s nothing wrong with calling it a CBM. It’s pop mythology, not some powerful drama.... no matter how many characters in the movie mope around and spout philosophical dialogue.