14 year old black child shot at for asking directions *He is alive* Attacker found GUILTY

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
....still doesn't make it her fault some crazy CaC shot at him. It's not a reasonable expectation that a HS student is at a great risk to get shot at if they are forced to go out into the world without a cellphone.

And there's no evidence that he relied on his phone's alarm to catch the bus, that's a theory the coli came up with to blame a black woman for the wickedness of CaCs.

It was in the video someone posted a couple months ago

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
it was the moms fault or any parent these days who would do that. You know cacs are killing kids and you do this? Im sorry that is stupid.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
You can tell that inbred fakkit cac was living out his Jim crow era fantasies how nonchalantly he fires the shotgun and walks back in

It's really not that. IT's his wife fault she was the one who answered the door in fear prompting that guy to grab his gun but it's the coli emotions before critical thinking

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
It's really not that. IT's his wife fault she was the one who answered the door in fear prompting that guy to grab his gun but it's the coli emotions before critical thinking
White women. :francis:

Like I always say, they got their men all the way in check. Cacs went out and conquered the whole world, enslaved, raped, and killed everybody, man woman and child, just to make them bytches happy and now yall laying up with them.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
are you dumb? you hear you wife screaming and you dont use your licensed firearm, yeah okay

nikkas refuse to be honest when it comes to shyt like this because of who the perp is in this case. If the doorbell rings and my girl is screaming, I'm not coming to the door to talk.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
are you dumb? you hear you wife screaming and you dont use your licensed firearm, yeah okay
You don’t shoot at a person that’s running away though. And he’s a felon he wasn’t supposed to have a gun in the first place.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!

My wife screams. I come down. See she's not harmed, see the perp running. I'm not shutting a shot gun at someone 30 yards away. You must not own a firearm. That's fine. But anyone with proper training knows that's reckless. He did it out of pure racist fantasy. Thinking he has a free pass to kill a black Male. Stooopid. No offense. Just phrased

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
"............unfamiliar neighborhood in a subdivision along South Christian Hills Drive in Rochester Hills..."

The irony. :mjlol:

Can't wait to see the face of these white idolators when they face their maker.

giphy.gif

RevolvingWavyCamel-small.gif
Nothing ironic about it.

White Christians are some of the most racist people on Earth.

No exaggeration.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was in this situation because he didn't have the proper means to communicate he was in distress. If he had his phone, he wouldn't have been forced to knock on stranger's doors and get himself caught up.

It was stupid for her to take the phone away. Even if it was for disciplinary purposes, it was still stupid. You get your kids a phone for emergencies. And when he's in a legitimate emergency, what is he supposed to do if you take away the one means for him to communicate?

So if he was behaving badly and she took away his electronic devices, which included his phone, as punishment, she’s supposed to anticipate such a situation? She’s a parent. Parents punish their kids by taking away what they covet the most. How can she even conceive such a situation would happen by disciplining her son?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Like I always say, they got their men all the way in check. Cacs went out and conquered the whole world, enslaved, raped, and killed everybody, man woman and child, just to make them bytches happy and now yall laying up with them.
Is it worse than black women laying up with white men or nah?

dc_minded_2020

Superstar
Daps

Underrated post.

White women are the cause of so much shyt. They are easily the most instigating, passive aggressive pieces of shyt to walk the earth.