14 year old black child shot at for asking directions *He is alive* Attacker found GUILTY

Daps
@Matt504 is a c00n. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

In the OG thread, he was defending the wife's actions as being justified, given the "racial climate" of today.

It's quite possible that, that young man was the first Black person to ever show up at her doorstep. In this racial climate, that immediately struck fear in her.

He's seriously painting this CaC demon as an innocent victim of the times. :gucci:

Then, in this thread, he's in here defending the actions of her CaC demon husband.

nikkas refuse to be honest when it comes to shyt like this because of who the perp is in this case. If the doorbell rings and my girl is screaming, I'm not coming to the door to talk.

He spent 40 pages making all kinds of leaps in logic to shyt on the Black mother and the few posts he has addressing the CaCs are littered with compassion in attempts to justify their wickedness as being appropriate responses. He can eat a dikk, and I'm looking sideways at anybody cosigning this c00n.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
"............unfamiliar neighborhood in a subdivision along South Christian Hills Drive in Rochester Hills..."

The irony. :mjlol:

Can't wait to see the face of these white idolators when they face their maker.

giphy.gif

RevolvingWavyCamel-small.gif
I keep saying the same thing

The ancestors had it right be righteous and it will work itself out

We are only here 80-90 years

Then what

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The coli-A forum where "pro black" people find any way possible to blame black people for the racist shyt white people do no matter the situation. If they can't find a way to blame a black person they will not even speak on the topic. They also never say how they want punishment for the racist crimes white do to black people. They also always claim the racist white people will be found not guilty and will get away with no punishment. Then when the white person get 30 years for harming a black person the coli claims that the white person got a big break because they should of got life. When they get life the coli ignore them getting the life sentence in order not to celebrate a black person getting justice and a racist getting punished for harming a black person. Bu bu but these nikkas "pro black" and hate racists and want justice for black people though. Foh. These c00ns love racists and they love when these racists go unpunished and they hate to see the system work for black people against white racists.

dc_minded_2020

Superstar
Daps
So the wife couldn't just threaten the kid by saying she was going to call the cops? They had to bring the shot gun out?
All he did was stand there.

All extra mom shyt doesn't matter, mom has nothing to do with this case.

Thank God you dudes weren't on the jury
Probably would've found the neighbor not guilty.

Act like cacs are a rational species, brehs.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a question for anybody blaming his mom.

So if this was a white boy who's mom took his phone and he missed the bus and knocked on a black person door for directions and the black person came out and shot him for asking for directions. It would be the white kid's mom fault right? Not the black man who shot a innocent kids trying to get directions to his school right?

Yes or no

Last edited:

Mr Bubbles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
a civilized adult would put the boy in the car and take him to school their self, he come by askin' for directions.

dogs :francis:
A black mom would have.
Anyway, anyone who thinks people are buying their kids $500 dollar phones for emergencies is naive as hell. Cellphones are an entertainment item similar to a Gameboy these days. If they were worried about emergencies they'd buy them a Walmart phone or something else cheap. They have cheap touch screen phones with Internet to pull up Google Maps. My first cellphone was an i50 back in 03. I didn't get that shyt for emergencies. I got that shyt to talk to friends and girls and because that was what was in style. I think I may have used it as a regular phone less than ten times. Same with Sidekicks. People bought them not for emergencies. But because that's when AIM was poppin and everyone had one. I don't think I ever used mine as a phone.

It's crazy how long iPhones have been a major player. Chirps and Sidekicks got like 3 years each yet iPhones have been around for over a decade.

sinistersouth

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City. I mean Kansas.
So if this was a white boy who's mom took his phone and he missed the bus and knocked on a black person door for directions and the black person came out and shot him for asking for directions. It would be the white kid's mom fault right? Not the black man who shot a innocent kids trying to get directions to his school right?

Yes or no
you misread me boo boo

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Same posters bringing up the mom withholding the phone for disciplinary reasons aren't in the thread condemning the white lady who falsely accused the 9 year old black child of sexual assault.
:sas1:

Oh and Neg for anyone blaming the mom aka c00ns, CACS and alt right agents
:sas2: