15 of France's 23 man World Cup squad have African parents

EdJo

Banned
Daps
"See, we are not racist at all. In France, we are all equal. Look at our football national squad"

Lmao, this only proves that there is always a big room for blacks folks, when it comes to entertaining their asses.

"Be a good entertainer black boy, and always know not to cross the line. And i will always reward you"

In football(soccer), the coach is considered the brain on the field, and no big team have a black coach...

The closest thing, was Frank Rijkaard on Barcelona. But Rijkaard is "black", if you know what i mean...

Even Brazil, a multiracial country, and a nation that produced most of the high quality black players, i believe they never had a black coach leading their national team...

Well, that's what happens when you take pride in things that you don't own at all. You become a toy.

Futebol is my favorite sport, but there are a lot of bs going on when it comes to race. Cacs don't openly talk about it like they do in basketball, but it is still there...

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
We rolling deep :blessed:

Pogba :myman:

EHYmRPF5.jpg

MBappe :salute:

Kylian-Mbappe.jpg

Matuidi Charo :banderas:

sport-preview-blaise-matuidi.jpg

:blessed:

We gotta win that, please :wow:

Last edited:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Remember in the last world cup when the French did terribly because there was beef between the players and the coach? The African players took all the blame and it was suggested by many in France that it's because they weren't loyal enough.

Many French low-key hate to see Africans in the national team, but they go along with it as long as the team is winning. When the team is in a bad spell, they are quick to remind them of their immigrant status. :francis:

Zime

Superstar
Daps
We see it with France all the time.

When they are winning, it's "Allez Les Bleus!". When they are losing the Rassemblement national types start questioning why there are so many blacks and North Africans on their team. :mjlol:
Screenshot_20180708_013851_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Remember in the last world cup when the French did terribly because there was beef between the players and the coach? The African players took all the blame and it was suggested by many in France that it's because they weren't loyal enough.

Many French low-key hate to see Africans in the national team, but they go along with it as long as the team is winning. When the team is in a bad spell, they are quick to remind them of their immigrant status. :francis:
FACTS