Daps
Don't forget this brada

Antoine-Griezmann.jpg

Majority black squad but this dude is allowed to eat :mjpls:
Always a jackson 5 style afro when they dress up as black people :mjlol:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
French African countries are very loyal to France.

A lot of the time many identify with France before their "home country":ehh: a lot of congoloese, togolws3, Senegalese, malians who speak French have no problem saying theyrefrench

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
French African countries are very loyal to France.

A lot of the time many identify with France before their "home country":ehh: a lot of congoloese, togolws3, Senegalese, malians who speak French have no problem saying theyrefrench

Are these people who identify as French born or raised in France. If so what's the problem, if they have spent a majority of their time. I bet some of these players have never stepped foot in the African continent in the countries of their parents' origin. How can you blame these young people for identifying with thier country of birth and where they were raised.

Would you be as critical of a kid who has never stepped foot in Nigeria or Jamaica but has Nigerian/Jamaican parents and has lived his whole life in the UK British accent and all. When someone asks him what are you? He says I am British. Would you be critical of his response?

All this stat shows is how African countries have failed in providing a decent life of its citizens and populace that the parent of these children were desperate enough to move into a foreign country to build a new life and find opportunities and we are mad that the children who were born and raised in that new country identify with that new country.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I still want their ass to lose. I am Haitian, I can't cheer for France. Can't cheer for England either.

Same here. My mom gets tight whenever France wins. She also upset that she probably won't be alive to see Haiti qualify for another World Cup. :mjcry:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
We see it with France all the time.

When they are winning, it's "Allez Les Bleus!". When they are losing the Rassemblement national types start questioning why there are so many blacks and North Africans on their team. :mjlol:
There is a docu on netflix about this same thing.

They won the 98 WC with some Arab,African players and media,white people try to use that as a sign of racial harmony in the country. Then France trying to use the team for political maneuvering booking a match with Algeria...but are suprised that French- Algerians show up to the match booing France :pacspit: :bryan:

You should watch it goes through exactly what you're saying.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Less about infrastructure and more about governance and player development.

There's also no consistency with African teams. Wouldn't even surprise me if no single team that qualified for this World Cup qualifies for the next World Cup.

This to be honest .... there is good infrastructure ..... the problem is that they are taking players aboard to young ...... your average African player is playing abroard at the age of 17 .... before they have a chance to develop

Afrcin countries regularly win the junior world cups , but its almost impossible to keep the teams intact and all the players all end up abroad

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
We see it with France all the time.

When they are winning, it's "Allez Les Bleus!". When they are losing the Rassemblement national types start questioning why there are so many blacks and North Africans on their team. :mjlol:
It is the same thing in the US, "America fukk yeah" when everything gravy, but let anything wrong ever happen in the country and it is "black people's fault" and " they should all go back to africa" . Even more ridiculous since american blacks arent immigrants

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
"See, we are not racist at all. In France, we are all equal. Look at our football national squad"

Lmao, this only proves that there is always a big room for blacks folks, when it comes to entertaining their asses.

"Be a good entertainer black boy, and always know not to cross the line. And i will always reward you"

In football(soccer), the coach is considered the brain on the field, and no big team have a black coach...

The closest thing, was Frank Rijkaard on Barcelona. But Rijkaard is "black", if you know what i mean...

Even Brazil, a multiracial country, and a nation that produced most of the high quality black players, i believe they never had a black coach leading their national team...

Well, that's what happens when you take pride in things that you don't own at all. You become a toy.

Futebol is my favorite sport, but there are a lot of bs going on when it comes to race. Cacs don't openly talk about it like they do in basketball, but it is still there...
They openly discuss race in basketball???