19 Year Old Girl From Chicago Found Dead In Hotel Freezer After Partying With Friends

Daps
Reppin
NULL

apparently some dudes paid her ugly ass friend to lure the girl in the hotel room to get raped. you can hear the girl on tape mumbling "help me" before another girl turns up the music to muffle the sound.

the dude who raped her apparently his friends didn't know what was up because they can be heard on tape saying "man you tripping" shyt is like straight outta players club. and one of the girls worked in the hotel and took the surveillance tapes to hide the evidence

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
apparently some dudes paid her ugly ass friend to lure the girl in the hotel room to get raped. you can hear the girl on tape mumbling "help me" before another girl turns up the music to muffle the sound.

the dude who raped her apparently his friends didn't know what was up because they can be heard on tape saying "man you tripping" shyt is like straight outta players club. and one of the girls worked in the hotel and took the surveillance tapes to hide the evidence
This is possibly a murder case, the police will not accept the excuse of somebody stealing the surveillance film

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

Ohh shiiit....fuucked up if true. Whole story just turned into a murder investigation...damn.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What. The. fukk

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hmm...i guess we'll hear about all this rape shyt once the autopsy and toxicology reports come back.

Getting and high and drunk is a problem with all humans not just black folks, but I understand us wanting to localize the issue. If she was drunk and she passed out in the freezer, that was it. This isn't about women's clothes, men failing women, bad friends, lack of staff or not having a phone. When you pass out from drinking, that shyt is over.

Sure she could have been in the walk in banging on the door, but any walk-in made after 1950 has a door open from the inside feature and it doesn't require a key. Passing out in a walk in freezer is no different than passing out in a car (yours or someone else's, a bathroom (yours, your friends, some random house, the bar or club) or an alley. When your body decides to shut down it doesn't care where you are at. And if your too drunk to find a way out, it's like being too drunk to properly out your keys in your front door. If you're too drunk, you're too drunk.

rip. Sounds like there's a lot more to the story.

Ransoming

Rookie
Daps
A few years back, right out of high school I worked at checkers. Got locked in a freezer, and the safety was broke. So I don't always trust that . Was banging on that shyt for atleast 10 minutes. Was about to jump kick that shyt, but someone finally heard and opened it up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
what's disturbing about it is..you can see damn near the while event play throughout the reflection of the "friends" glasses. some believe she was giving hints on Facebook live for help but still doesn't negate the fact that they set up the girl. you can hear on tape one of the girls brag about 200 fukn lil dollars. what's worse is you can hear the victim in the back like "bruh I'm not drunk" followed by her saying "I am trying to enjoy myself" kinda feels like she was pressured. it also feels like them nikkas was Intimidating af and had the whole room shook