19 Year Old Girl From Chicago Found Dead In Hotel Freezer After Partying With Friends

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
she got set up by her "friends" it's all over Facebook.
apparently some dudes paid her ugly ass friend to lure the girl in the hotel room to get raped. you can hear the girl on tape mumbling "help me" before another girl turns up the music to muffle the sound.

the dude who raped her apparently his friends didn't know what was up because they can be heard on tape saying "man you tripping" shyt is like straight outta players club. and one of the girls worked in the hotel and took the surveillance tapes to hide the evidence
Omg

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
apparently some dudes paid her ugly ass friend to lure the girl in the hotel room to get raped. you can hear the girl on tape mumbling "help me" before another girl turns up the music to muffle the sound.

the dude who raped her apparently his friends didn't know what was up because they can be heard on tape saying "man you tripping" shyt is like straight outta players club. and one of the girls worked in the hotel and took the surveillance tapes to hide the evidence
Is this tape online?

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Police have already told her mother that it was an "accident". That she locked herself in there while drunk. I dont see these lazy(shytty) cops looking into the rape story.

Even if this was an accident(not likely), what kind of friends just let you go missing. Dont call her mom, the front desk, anybody? Just be like "oh" and dip?

This is sad all around.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

wow. shytty people. This is why I pay attention to the type of people I befriend. If they treat other people like shyt, they'll do the same to you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
wow. shytty people. This is why I pay attention to the type of people I befriend. If they treat other people like shyt, they'll do the same to you.
indeed. I've had my fair share of betrayals by "friends" you feel it in your chest. especially someone integrity based. it will really distort your vision on who a true friend is. makes it harder to trust people.

I'll say between cheating and being betrayed by someone. I'm dolo as hell...life at 29 lls

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Police have already told her mother that it was an "accident". That she locked herself in there while drunk. I dont see these lazy(shytty) cops looking into the rape story.

Even if this was an accident(not likely), what kind of friends just let you go missing. Dont call her mom, the front desk, anybody? Just be like "oh" and dip?

This is sad all around.

That was quick. I guess they're waiting for a blonde white girl to die instead.

I hate to say it, but this case is going to require cac interest to put everybody involved in jail.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Her p*ssy was that desired..for someone to lure and set up the girl in the hotel....u could of used that money for Craigslist.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
everybody that was there should be
locked the fukk up......black people
gotta remove nikkas from their lives.
:stopitslime:

wat6rr.jpg