1957 Debate: African Pawg fukkery ensues.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
55d3a91ed0b82b707fb28a9d373587e5.gif
Looks like they are dancing to three different songs.

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
It is kinda interesting how social norms have changed. When debate got heated at 13:45 and the Nigerian guy put his hand on that white girl, I was like:sadcam::whoa:. I was expecting becky to go into nuclear mode like :damn: "he touched me without consent, did you all see that!?"
I was scared for the breh:pachaha:

Last edited:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Saving this channel. This all I really been on lately, all retro documentaries and interviews. I love looking at this time capsule shyt. I just watched a documentary from the 80s when AIDS first hit and that shyt was intriguing as hell. Mothafukkas was scared than a bytch. The whole vibe was different. And i learned a lot of facts I didn’t know cause I’m looking at news reports in real time.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No need to be politically correct here. They will tell you they ain't Black in 2021.:mjlol:
the ones in Africa yes the ones in the west not so much. It's not a diss. I tell people here all the time that race consciousness is new to Black people outside the west. Ethiopia has been a nation for longer than most cac countries existed. Since before the time of Christ... they identify as people did back then as nations. their identity has been their own long before the idea of race.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
White worship in Africans is deep-seated whether we want to admit it or not

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I tell people here all the time that race consciousness is new to Black people outside the west. Ethiopia has been a nation for longer than most cac countries existed. Since before the time of Christ... they identify as people did back then as nations. their identity has been their own long before the idea of race.
Good point.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
what about the conflicts beforehand?

All peoples have internal conflicts. It’s part of the nation-building process. Most of early Greek history is internal conflicts, same as early roman history. Natives were warring with one another here. Black people are allowed and were supposed to go thru the same nation-building steps as every other people. It’s just that in our case whites intervened and are still driving the politics in our race all over the world.

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Somebody should have bodied that Ethiopian mofo.
:whoa: I think it also has to do with him being 15 years old. Even though an older Ethiopian might have the same feelings, he would have tried to present some sort of a united front given the politic of that time.

I watched another video on that same YouTube channel where an Ethiopian confronted an Italian about the Italian invasion but the other white girls from Brazil and South Africa jumped in and intercepted him. They were on code:wow: