1st round of the world cup just ended and all the fully black nations lost to Europeans teams thanks to....

Krs2

Pro
Daps
They could if they wanted to. Africans aint children. They know what's up. Till they get right it is what it is.
It's about money on Both parts. nikkas got be "crazy" enough to turn down money

This is the same problem whenever you see talented black people who are "owned" by white. Money will always speak louder unless the talent is crazy enough to refuse it

Shouts to Kanye

Krs2

Pro
Daps
:mjlol:@ constantly trying to push this rubbish for the last few days
Whats rubbish? In most of those European countries there are zero black coaches and zero black referees you know people in leadership positions

Actually if you apply to those positions people will laugh in ur face

But of course a lil bit of pro blackness is always "rubbish" right ???

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Whats rubbish? In most of those European countries there are zero black coaches and zero black referees you know people in leadership positions

Actually if you apply to those positions people will laugh in ur face

But of course a lil bit of pro blackness is always "rubbish" right ???

alt-account babble :unimpressed:

Krs2

Pro
Daps
alt-account babble :unimpressed:
Look at my post and then look at this reply.if this is actually a black person. Wow

I'm starting to think being pro black is an illness i Wish i didn't care, i wish I was a c00n like y'all

But since this topic can't be repeated here (but praising pawgs can be) I'm done

Mods please delete this thread.im sorry

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Look at my post and then look at this reply.if this is actually a black person. Wow

I'm starting to think being pro black is an illness i Wish i didn't care, i wish I was a c00n like y'all

But since this topic can't be repeated here (but praising pawgs can be) I'm done

Mods please delete this thread.im sorry

:mjlol::mjlol: :mjlol:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
What hurts me more is this Ls back up the narratives that black players are tactical weak and they can only shine in teams with enough whites

This African teams be stacked with great players but still take mad Ls shyt is sad
It’s more complicated though. Look at todays Ghana game Portugal were gifted a penalty and a goal that was offside. Granted the managers poor substitutions played a role too. There are a multiplicity of reasons for lack of success of African losses rather than the same tired tripe of tactical unawareness.

MacNCheese

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Threads like this are dumb once you realize its actually the African teams that are full of players born in Europe, not the other way around. For example, Senegal has like nine players who were actually born and raised in France and happened to have parents or grandparents from Senegal.

France, which is probably the blackest European squad, has two players that were born in Africa, and both of them moved to France when they were like 2 or 3.

I'm half Nigerian and root for the national team, and I'll be the first to say that players in the African diaspora have no moral obligation to play for their parents' countries. Their birth countries are the ones that developed them and made them what they are as players. If African teams want them, they gotta give them a better incentive.