2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
EJ7EpVJU8AA72fh

Teach Kuzma some basic defense

We still paying Mike Brown right?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
nah that shyt gotta be over by now

Who knows? cokehead was an idiot so there’s a chance his contract had a decent amount of years. :francis:

He’s there to collect the check

He need to help out with a scheme or two, get Kuz to use better technique, some kinda shyt :russ:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

This ain't a bad thing, so long as it heals completely it shouldn't affect his later play at all and meanwhile gives the Lakers a chance to see which other guards deserve playing time and which do not.

At some point I think you go to decide which 2-3 out of Caruso, Rondo, Cook, KCP, and Daniels just ain't gonna be in the rotation anymore. If KCP is really back then my guess is Cook and Daniels are going to be the answer. By the time the postseason comes around you'll probably have to tighten up and cut at least one more guy out but you have time to let injuries or just who is hot/cold decide that one.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why is Russillo calling out Lakers Fans over BI? This was same dude who agreed with Bill Simmons on his podcast that other teams could offer better packages:dame: than the Lakers for Anthony Davis.

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
Why is Russillo calling out Lakers Fans over BI? This was same dude who agreed with Bill Simmons on his podcast that other teams could offer better packages:dame: than the Lakers for Anthony Davis.

SMH, we always knew he was a baller and the core fanbase has been saying that all along :snoop:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

They do this everytime lol and you can’t even do it with Ingram because he had 3 weeks of practice. If he was able to improve that much, good for him

Status
Not open for further replies.