2007-2016 was the best era of the NBA

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
I agree I also noticed the lack of “rugged players” the Reggie Evans, Carlos boozers, now all these nba players look like they’d jump in they bytch arms like
scared-scooby.gif

:hhh:

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
I look at it as kinda like wrestling w/two peak periods and a trough in between

-'81 to 03 w/The OG Lakers vs Celtics, :mjpls: , Shaq/Kobe Lakers ... A lot of Zoomers might be surprised that the NBA mightve credibly been the top US league from like 94-00

- Fell off from 04-07 like the wrestling biz did from 93-96

- 07 to 16 w/LeBron coming into his prime , revived Lakers Celtics beef, LeBron vs Boston, the '16 playoffs were one of the best ever, and the league still had a good mic of stretch and traditional bits and 3 point sharpshooters without the death of mid range game
Besides the nba being the top sports league in the us from 94-00 (it was the NFL with the nba being second) this is 100 percent spot on

Daps
I agree I also noticed the lack of “rugged players” the Reggie Evans, Carlos boozers, now all these nba players look like they’d jump in they bytch arms like
scared-scooby.gif

:hhh:
You need your sports men to be tall, strong, and rugged in order to enjoy the game eh? :dame:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So nikkas in here disrespecting the Spurs unbelievable

I totally agree with Op dudes from this era want flabby heads to get on shyt but most are going to agree watch these highlights and tell me this shyt ain't better than today.

Daps
So nikkas in here disrespecting the Spurs unbelievable

I totally agree with Op dudes from this era want flabby heads to get on shyt but most are going to agree watch these highlights and tell me this shyt ain't better than today.

That spurs team that knocked off the heat is to this day one of the greatest teams I’ve ever seen. It was absurd how in sync they were. Golden state is like the only thing we’ve seen close to that since then

2legit

All Star
Daps
Sunday afternoon games on abc were lit
Rose vs bron
Or Kobe vs Celtics

Tnt games on Thursday night

The nba is now :flabbynsick:
Regular season games back then used to mean something. Remember the OKC-GSW regular season game when Curry hit the Half Court Buzzer Beater? I never seen a regular season game that important before.

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
2016 was the last great season. I was locked in that entire season. Rushing home from work tryna catch them late west coast games.

This year's playoffs has been very good though I can't lie.