get these kendrick stans the FOH.
(note: i am a jeezy/gibbs stan)

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You stay on my dikk... I'm out coaching playoff games. got no time for nikkaz on my cock n balls... aint my fault nikkaz think im the gawd
"Coaching games" = playing 2K14 in his moms basement. Get all the way the fvck outta here u dusty, low level den dweller. Trolls shake their head in embarrassment every time you post f@ggot.

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
"Coaching games" = playing 2K14 in his moms basement. Get all the way the fvck outta here u dusty, low level den dweller. Trolls shake their head in embarrassment every time you post f@ggot.
i cant front, you naS dikksuckaz kill me... look how mad you fakkets get when someone doesnt join in the dikksuckin :scusthov:
you nikkaz are truly an embarrassment...

But since we lost the game I'm back... its gonna be a long cold winter for you bytchmade nikkaz

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
i cant front, you naS dikksuckaz kill me... look how mad you fakkets get when someone doesnt join in the dikksuckin :scusthov:
you nikkaz are truly an embarrassment...

But since we lost the game I'm back... its gonna be a long cold winter for you bytchmade nikkaz

Shut the fvck up

MwTpNMz.gif

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
You stay on my dikk... I'm out coaching playoff games. got no time for nikkaz on my cock n balls... aint my fault nikkaz think im the gawd
:childplease:
I know thats not that cum guzzling fakkit winslow talking:heh: who you coaching lil niglet,your aliases BK told you to stop negging nikkas with:russ: What type of psychopath loser has to make up allies to neg people using multiple accouts ole dikk sucking,schizophrenic ass nikka:laff:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/why-...e-rhymes-nacho-cheese-im-castro.159476/page-2

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop

:dead: you a funny nikka

:leon: you a high school football coach?......if your not lying i respect that type shyt:obama: chicago youth needs all the positive role models they can get

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbh any nikka on the 27th page besides myself is a fukk ass nikka.