• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
fukk you nikka my name hold more weight in this bytch than yours.

Thats funny cause I was just about to ask smack what fakkit is pulling on my pants begging me for attention:heh: While you're down there,dont forget to pull up my zipper this time:smugbiden:
Can't believe some no name nikka is trying to brag about epopularity:russ: you lost for being irrelevant and caring about epopularity:deadmanny:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats funny cause I was just about to ask smack what fakkit is pulling on my pants begging me for attention:heh: While you're down there,dont forget to pull up my zipper this time:smugbiden:
Can't believe some no name nikka is trying to brag about epopularity:russ: you lost for being irrelevant and caring about epopularity:deadmanny:
nikka you're a bytch :noah:

I'm out

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much. He's a good poster and an intelligent dude but he's like an alcoholic in denial when it comes to his camel stanning. He's coming home smelling like camel fur trying to stash his saddle under the bed, telling his fam "What? I was at the pool hall with Tony and them."
I'm probably wasting my time but I'll address this once more and never again. :manny:. But your attempts to psychoanalyze me continue to fall short, and if it's this arena, with these posters who outside of the Booth you frequently call irrational or get at in HL or otherwise, where I'm in the minority, I am fully comfortable and happy like that. Think about who you're aligning with....the HHL4Es...and how they reason. I don't agree with your musical tastes, but I can respect that and if it was just you critiquing rappers that would be whatever.....half my friends love Yeezus, and many like Drake...it's not like I'm unaccustomed to different opinions, but your support and 95% of your daps in any thread involving Jay in here, come from the same contingent of people that prop up that Hidden Colors movie. You ever notice that disagree with you as I may, I don't argue with you all that much on here or a guy like Ziggly or rapmastermind....it's because you don't go overboard in making your judgment of music based almost entirely on social critiques (which are largely underdeveloped).

These people view music solely as an extension about how they see the world at large, and in that world, Jay-Z is the villain and the critiques of Jay are more about who they think the person is than the music. It's the "don't you see that you should feel this and that way...." They are welcome to feel that way, but my self-esteem and values are not defined nor effected by music to any discernible degree and none of my friends are that way either and how I post in HL and TLR should be evidence of that. To me, rap is strictly entertainment, and it's either entertaining or not. I rated MCHG as a 79, but unless I say it's utter trash then I'm stanning on this board. I don't, and can't, operate in this world of extremes. Thus, I now just troll with everyone else and will from this post forward. .

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
@Candor you know how these naS dikklickers are...
Niglette this isn't about NaS,It's about you being the young berg of the booth:russ: Getting your plastic chain that came in a box of lucky charms snatched and having it passed around like your virginity did during your boy scout sleep overs:umad: The majority of NaS stans appreciate good music even of it comes from artists they dont like. You're the fukkin weirdo thats obsessed with Illmatic and the nacho cheese line. You're the fakkit that was told to quit negging using THREE different accounts by an admin:laff: Ole marshmellow smelling ass nigglette:heh:

blackslash

Superstar
Daps
Niglette this isn't about NaS,It's about you being the young berg of the booth:russ: Getting your plastic chain that came in a box of lucky charms snatched and having it passed around like your virginity did during your boy scout sleep overs:umad: The majority of NaS stans appreciate good music even of it comes from artists they dont like. You're the fukkin weirdo thats obsessed with Illmatic and the nacho cheese line. You're the fakkit that was told to quit negging using THREE different accounts by an admin:laff: Ole marshmellow smelling ass nigglette:heh:

:pachaha: