• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
make a thread dissin fans of other rappers and get voted the worst stans on the net :laff:

look at these naS fakkets

Look at this:umad: autistic fakkit yall. Drake stans won the poll not NaS stans idiot:heh: And only the super stans got dissed,not normal stans. There's good Drake,Jay,Pac,NaS,Gucci stans on this board,but you are the all-time biggest,first ballot,dikk riding fakkit on this board. And it's disgusting:scusthov:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I'm probably wasting my time but I'll address this once more and never again. :manny:. But your attempts to psychoanalyze me continue to fall short, and if it's this arena, with these posters who outside of the Booth you frequently call irrational or get at in HL or otherwise, where I'm in the minority, I am fully comfortable and happy like that. Think about who you're aligning with....the HHL4Es...and how they reason. I don't agree with your musical tastes, but I can respect that and if it was just you critiquing rappers that would be whatever.....half my friends love Yeezus, and many like Drake...it's not like I'm unaccustomed to different opinions, but your support and 95% of your daps in any thread involving Jay in here, come from the same contingent of people that prop up that Hidden Colors movie. You ever notice that disagree with you as I may, I don't argue with you all that much on here or a guy like Ziggly or rapmastermind....it's because you don't go overboard in making your judgment of music based almost entirely on social critiques (which are largely underdeveloped).

These people view music solely as an extension about how they see the world at large, and in that world, Jay-Z is the villain and the critiques of Jay are more about who they think the person is than the music. It's the "don't you see that you should feel this and that way...." They are welcome to feel that way, but my self-esteem and values are not defined nor effected by music to any discernible degree and none of my friends are that way either and how I post in HL and TLR should be evidence of that. To me, rap is strictly entertainment, and it's either entertaining or not. I rated MCHG as a 79, but unless I say it's utter trash then I'm stanning on this board. I don't, and can't, operate in this world of extremes. Thus, I now just troll with everyone else and will from this post forward. .
It's simpler than that man. You get the Jay-Z stan label because you exhibit the hallmarks of what people consider rapper stannery on the internet; such as defending Jay with a high degree of passion, vigor, and gravitas, coming off as ornery and irritated in the process, and casting aspersions on people who criticize him, such as implying they are not intelligent, or have some character flaw, or otherwise trying to belittle them.

You are obviously much more intelligent and capable of delivering a reasoned argument than someone like gravity/doeboy, but you both have every attribute I listed in common. That's why when people read both your posts, they'll call you both stans, regardless of the gap in IQ between you.

Nice try attempting to align me with HHL4E and Hidden Colors acolytes, lol, but a plurality of posters with different perspectives and argumentation skill, including a lot of posters who think like you on most matters all call you a Jay-Z stan. For instance, here's your boy Broke Wave talking about you briefly on the last podcast, pretty much echoing what I said here at about the 39: 15 mark:

Quite often when there's a mention of Jay-Z on a podcast or in a thread in HL, somebody will make a joke like "BarNone's gonna ban you."

You have a reputation as a Jay-Z stan in HL and in the Booth. Why do you think that is? Is everybody crazy, or is there truth to it?

Last edited:

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
Its because naS stans are too dumb to see the difference... like I been sayin, a naS stan is easily the dumbest nikka on the net. You have to be dumb to be a naS stan. Often times naS stans dont get actual lyricism of a nikka like Jay so they latch on to stupid shyt like illmatic and nacho cheese. It only makes sense that they wouldnt be able to discern a reasonable argument from a stan one, and because its easier they lump everything into one category... because theyre dumb.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Its because naS stans are too dumb to see the difference... like I been sayin, a naS stan is easily the dumbest nikka on the net. You have to be dumb to be a naS stan. Often times naS stans dont get actual lyricism of a nikka like Jay so they latch on to stupid shyt like illmatic and nacho cheese. It only makes sense that they wouldnt be able to discern a reasonable argument from a stan one, and because its easier they lump everything into one category... because theyre dumb.
Are you fukkin retarted:mindblown: Most NaS stans like reasonable doubt. And your idol lupe is a NaS stan. So by your account,you stan a dumbass:ohhh:

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
Are you fukkin retarted:mindblown: Most NaS stans like reasonable doubt. And your idol lupe is a NaS stan. So by your account,you stan a dumbass:ohhh:
Here is a perfect example of the dumbness of naS stans... naS stans think illmatic is lyrically on the level of a RD when to anyone with half of a working brain cell, RD is simply on another level from that horrid album. Plus as Ive stated over and over, Lupe likes IWW, which is a good album despite havin crap like nacho cheese. Nobody fukks with the bullshyt that is illmatic.

naS is a Pac stan... so I guess 2Pacalypse Now is the most lyrical shyt ever... if you use naS stan arguments. nikkaz are really too dumb to converse wit the rest of us.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Here is a perfect example of the dumbness of naS stans... naS stans think illmatic is lyrically on the level of a RD when to anyone with half of a working brain cell, RD is simply on another level from that horrid album. Plus as Ive stated over and over, Lupe likes IWW, which is a good album despite havin crap like nacho cheese. Nobody fukks with the bullshyt that is illmatic.

naS is a Pac stan... so I guess 2Pacalypse Now is the most lyrical shyt ever... if you use naS stan arguments. nikkaz are really too dumb to converse wit the rest of us.

You do realize the man who made Reasonable Doubt has praised Illmatic many times:what: So has Lupe. IWW is his favorite album but NaS is his favorite rapper. And yeah he loved pac just like he loved,Rakim,g rap,krs,and others. Unlike you,he can praise other rappers besides his favorite artist. Im a NaS stan but have no problems giving Jay,Drake,kendrick,gucci,wayne,Game, or any other artist their respect when due. Im a music stan,you're just a bitter hater:umad:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Wayne has fans on The Coli? :russ:

Drake fans are the worst. Them nikkas pick up the most sensitive traits of their leader, on some osmosis shyt. nikkas be clutching their pearls the minute they see Kendrick's name appear on The Coli.
:stylin:

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
You do realize the man who made Reasonable Doubt has praised Illmatic many times:what: So has Lupe. IWW is his favorite album but NaS is his favorite rapper. And yeah he loved pac just like he loved,Rakim,g rap,krs,and others. Unlike you,he can praise other rappers besides his favorite artist. Im a NaS stan but have no problems giving Jay,Drake,kendrick,gucci,wayne,Game, or any other artist their respect when due. Im a music stan,you're just a bitter hater:umad:
these dumb ass naS stans, I tell ya. Totally ignore that Lu stated he grew up on Twista, Spice 1, Biggie, and Jay Z... and its obvious in his raps that he based his style on Jay shyt... yall nikkaz are dumb as shyt. :umad:

Last edited:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
these dumb ass naS stans, I tell ya. Totally ignore that Lu stated he grew up on Twista, Spice 1, Biggie, and Jay Z... and its obvious in his raps that he based his style on Jay shyt... yall nikkaz are dumb as shyt. :umad:

The nikka said Nas is the goat fakkit. Unlike you,he likes more than one rapper Winslow. Now go back and create more aliases to rep with you fukkin no friends having weirdo:heh:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Wayne has fans on The Coli? :russ:

Drake fans are the worst. Them nikkas pick up the most sensitive traits of their leader, on some osmosis shyt. nikkas be clutching their pearls the minute they see Kendrick's name appear on The Coli.
:stylin:

Yeah there's wayne and ymcmb stans on here:skip:
And yeah I voted Drake because anything you say to his stans is comsidered hate. I said I like some of his work but prefer kendrick and they acted like I said I was gonna rape their daughter:heh: