2016 NBA Draft and beyond (labelplant edition).. 4/4/16 UPDATE: 2017 Draft Big Board

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Btw, if anyone is interested in the Peach Jam this is a free online PDF format preview magazine. Detailed previews for all the squads

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Any names outside of the big cats like Monk, Tatum, Fox, Giles gonna be there?

Do you mean players I like that will play outside those 4?

I really like Jonathan Isaac, Michael Porter, Payton Pritchard, Troy Brown and Jarron Cumberland (among others as well)

Monk is prob my fav player in the entire class tho. Giles is emerging as the number 1 but I hope Eminem gives him that work and makes a run at the top spot

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Do you mean players I like that will play outside those 4?

I really like Jonathan Isaac, Michael Porter, Payton Pritchard, Troy Brown and Jarron Cumberland (among others as well)

Monk is prob my fav player in the entire class tho. Giles is emerging as the number 1 but I hope Eminem gives him that work and makes a run at the top spot

Nah I know all about Porter and Isaac. I know Dennis Smith played on team penny for a bit so I was wondering if he might be there too. I still like Jackson over Giles but Jackson has got to fix that jumper.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nah I know all about Porter and Isaac. I know Dennis Smith played on team penny for a bit so I was wondering if he might be there too. I still like Jackson over Giles but Jackson has got to fix that jumper.

Smith isn't gonna play

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
Oh ya also Marvin Bagley is supposed to play in the U16. He maybe on his way to being the best prospect since Bron, tho time will tell obv

Had to google search him

6'10 that fluid and skilled at 15 is scary

Handles and jumper was not really existent in the highlight I saw but I'm impressed

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Jason Tatum is comp dominating right now.
He just scored 10 straight points and when they came with a double he moved the ball for a wide open 3