Not open for further replies.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
@tru_m.a.c

• has been a gem in the election thread.
  • Has been fundamental for the ICE thread
  • Generally active across the sub with good information

@thatrapsfan
  • Probably the most underrated poster in the sub
@morris
  • I'm going to nominate him every year in hopes that he wins
  • Provides the best non political threads in the sub
@Rhakim
  • His general posting style is palatable to HL and is more effective here than the coliseum where its underappreciated
  • He did change his name though :DameMJLol:

And myself.

I'm a workhorse in this sub. Put some respect on it even if you don't like me. :Melowhat:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
@Rhakim is kinda just popping up on my radar within the past 6 months or so do to seeing his posts in the russia thread.
no disrespect intended, it's just that i'm relatively new the HL.
i only started seriously posting here because of trump getting into politics.

that being said, from what i have read he is a solid poster and worth paying attention to.
i look forward to seeing what he has to say in the future.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
shout out to everyone who contributes to HL in a constructive way.
i'm terrible with names irl so i'm even worse online.
i know most of you by avy and posting style/content rather than by sn.
Low-key this is a fault of mine too. Unless you are a notably terrible poster, I tend to only remember your name if other people refer to you by name. When people are posting I don't even look at their names to see who posted. And even if I do look I'm pretty bad with remembering names.

I know who @FAH1223 solely because he was nominated for POTY by a bunch of people, so I started looking for his name and saw that he was one of the most grounded, on-target posters here on a consistent basis. If I hadn't noticed him getting that nomination I probably never would have noticed him being consistently on target cause his username is just too abstract to stick out.

@tru_m.a.c

• has been a gem in the election thread.
  • Has been fundamental for the ICE thread
  • Generally active across the sub with good information

@thatrapsfan
  • Probably the most underrated poster in the sub
@morris
  • I'm going to nominate him every year in hopes that he wins
  • Provides the best non political threads in the sub
@Rhakim
  • His general posting style is palatable to HL and is more effective here than the coliseum where its underappreciated
  • He did change his name though :DameMJLol:

And myself.

I'm a workhorse in this sub. Put some respect on it even if you don't like me. :Melowhat:

My posting style is highly appreciated in the Coliseum if you check my rep, daps, and fanclub there, it's just that I've made enemies of some loud contingents. :pachaha:

I dunno if it would fly in TLR though, it's a jungle out there. :huhldup:

I changed my username because I originally thought this was gonna be a just-for-fun account for bball posts, so I used my college ball nickname that my teammates gave me (it's a play on my name). When I realized there was shyt here to take seriously and I began caring about what I wrote the name didn't fit anymore, so I wanted to switch it up to a name and avi that actually meant something to me.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Low-key this is a fault of mine too. Unless you are a notably terrible poster, I tend to only remember your name if other people refer to you by name. When people are posting I don't even look at their names to see who posted. And even if I do look I'm pretty bad with remembering names.

I know who @FAH1223 solely because he was nominated for POTY by a bunch of people, so I started looking for his name and saw that he was one of the most grounded, on-target posters here on a consistent basis. If I hadn't noticed him getting that nomination I probably never would have noticed him being consistently on target cause his username is just too abstract to stick out.

My posting style is highly appreciated in the Coliseum if you check my rep, daps, and fanclub there, it's just that I've made enemies of some loud contingents. :pachaha:

I dunno if it would fly in TLR though, it's a jungle out there. :huhldup:

I changed my username because I originally thought this was gonna be a just-for-fun account for bball posts, so I used my college ball nickname that my teammates gave me (it's a play on my name). When I realized there was shyt here to take seriously and I began caring about what I wrote the name didn't fit anymore, so I wanted to switch it up to a name and avi that actually meant something to me.

TLR is a circus.
90% of what i post on there is straight up nonsense but people seem to enjoy it.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

I dap and rep it. You're right about the loud contingent though. :skip:

When I realized there was shyt here to take seriously and I began caring about what I wrote the name didn't fit anymore, so I wanted to switch it up to a name and avi that actually meant something to me.
:ehh:
Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.