Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
flynn: OK boys. Mueller has said that I don't deserve any time and this Judge Sullivan guy is supposed to be anti government to some degree, right?
There is no way we can fukk this up....let's do this!
full

Judge Sullivan: You are disgusting.
full
Let me just get that out there so we know what time it is.
I will be taking into account everything that you have done when sentencing you Mr.Flynn. It is my understanding
that you are still cooperating with several investigations. You are going to need every good deed you can muster
so I suggest that you request a delay until your cooperation is complete. Despite the Special Counsel suggestion,
I can not promise you that you will not serve time as things stand today.

Flynn
: Nah, I'm good. Let's do this.
full
I'm guilty as fukk
I lied to the FBI about Meeting with high level Russian Intel many, many times.
I did that shyt IN THE WHITE HOUSE! That's the crazy part about it, these FBI goons came into my office and where really nice to me.
Then they started asking me all kinds of crazy questions.

They didn't even tell me that it was a crime to lie to them because they work for the FBI....can you believe that shyt?

That's in the past though, we cool as fukk now.
Did you see the deal they cut me?
Yo, I'm ready to bounce. Let's wrap this shyt up.

full

Judge Sullivan: What did you just say? Hold up, hold up....you just triggered sketch mode...
full
....in my courtroom...with all that sketchy shyt you just said.
You cannot plead guilty to federal charges, accept responsibility for your crimes and then say that you were treated unfairly. That is not going to happen in my courtroom.

Flynn
:
full

Judge Sullivan: You still stuck in sketch mode?
That's because you don't have respect for the framework of our justice system.
full
Do you have any idea how much dirt I've seen on you that I can't even talk about?
Why wasn't Flynn charged with the crimes that he lied to the FBI about?
I understand that Flynn has a long history of service but he has arguably sold his country out.
A person of such high a rank in US Intelligence should be held to a higher standard then what I am seeing and I want to know why.

Prosecution:
full

Judge Sullivan: Ok, things got a little heated there but I'd like to dial it down a bit.
Could you have charged Flynn with Treason?
full

Prosecution: Well, um...we um.....never considered charging Flynn with....treason.

Judge Sullivan: That's not what i asked.
full
I want to know if you can charge him with treason?

Prosecution:
full

Defence: Um, if I could chime in real quick...
full

I'd like to apologize to the court and the state for all the shyt talking my client did done said back there.
That was actually the fault of his counsel and should not reflect poorly on Mr. Flynn.

Flynn Adlib: Got it off my chest....sorry

Judge Sullivan: You still wanna get sentenced today, or do you want to finish cooperation on the several investigations you are assisting in?

Flynn: I'd like to delay my sentencing, your honor
full

Judge Sullivan: That's what I thought you walking piece of garbage
full

I know about all that shyt you did that I can't talk about and I let the world know too.

Flynn: How did I fukk this up?
full

I'd like to amend my POTY nomination.

Mainly to reduce it to one pick.

:dead::dead::dead:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'd like to amend my POTY nomination.

Mainly to reduce it to one pick.

I seen people talking about those threads but hadn't read em myself, he's putting in mad work. :russ:

Is there some master list of @Orbital-Fetus Trump smiley threads? :feedme:

edit: found it :pachaha:

Last edited:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I can't believe y'all nominated Nap after the shyt he said about dude's wife. I'd expect that in TLR but you all constantly like to tout the fact you hold yourselves to a higher standard yet you allow this river shytter to condescend to you all constantly, spam, antagonize, flout the rules with impunity and insult people's family and still nominate him POTY because he's contributed ONE good thread? Wow.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I can't believe y'all nominated Nap after the shyt he said about dude's wife. I'd expect that in TLR but you all constantly like to tout the fact you hold yourselves to a higher standard yet you allow this river shytter to condescend to you all constantly, spam, antagonize, flout the rules with impunity and insult people's family and still nominate him POTY because he's contributed ONE good thread? Wow.
Low quality post. :hhh:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
okay, tell us why he's not banned. :patrice:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Not sure what you're referring to but while we're on the subject would you mind banning some of the white supremacists that moonlight here or is that too much to ask?

:mjgrin:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
i've pored over and scrutinized every post made on hl from 1/1/2018 up till now.... i've spent hours, even days analyzing every post, every word used, from the context to cadence, to the style and presentation, font choice, producer, and ghost poster... i have fact checked every post for accuracy.... i do not come to my nominations easy....

the person or persons who receive the coveted MC Brew Nomination for HL POTY have to earn it through blood, sweat, and tears... every year there are hundreds of contenders looking to win this nomination, but only a select few can actually have it.... after crunching all the data and running all the numbers, i can only come to one conclusion....

@Rhakim and @morris are my picks..... congrats guys, you've earned it....

Status
Not open for further replies.