Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
[
@Rhakim
  • His general posting style is palatable to HL and is more effective here than the coliseum where its underappreciated
  • He did change his name though :DameMJLol:
His messages remind of a former coli / sohh legend ( thereal ). The depth and preciseness behind his posts, always leave viewers with a more informed outlook than when they entered a thread. I constantly find myself learning something new from his posts. Ideally I'd love to be more consistent on here by invoking more of my technical writing skills with my wealth of knowledge. I think many here would be surprised at depth of my messages, when i really put thought into it.

I just be getting lazy, then want to troll and shyt.....

But let's be real, the only reason I don't post more seriously on here is because.....I aint getting paid for it :damn: :manny:

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't believe y'all nominated Nap after the shyt he said about dude's wife. I'd expect that in TLR but you all constantly like to tout the fact you hold yourselves to a higher standard yet you allow this river shytter to condescend to you all constantly, spam, antagonize, flout the rules with impunity and insult people's family and still nominate him POTY because he's contributed ONE good thread? Wow.

okay, tell us why he's not banned. :patrice:

Above my paygrade.

Now THAT'S what we need to get to the bottom of. Why is nap allowed to spam and not spoiler and was out within days of being bushed to the point that @tru_m.a.c realised the futility and suggested we ignore Nap and stop complaining.

That shyt does not add up.

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Now THAT'S what we need to get to the bottom of. Why is nap allowed to spam and not spoiler and was out within days of being bushed to the point that @tru_m.a.c realised the futility and suggested we ignore Nap and stop complaining.

That shyt does not add up.
Above me b

Status
Not open for further replies.