2018 Ibeabuchi-Tua? Anthony Joshua-Joseph Parker (WBA/WBO/IBF Heavyweight Title Unification)

Who Wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
few things you have wrong...

most loved fighter in Britain ever was Bruno.... he never even smelled the numbers AJ gets .....

no other boxer in the UK bar Froch came close to what AJ is doing

boxing was dead in the UK up until about 5 years ago .... most of the revival in boxing in the UK has nothing to do with the networks and everything to do with the promoters ...

the promoters you have in the States are shyt .....

Only dude really trying is Al haymon, the rest are bums who are just stealing a living

Even Mayweather says the love he gets in Europe is better than anything he got in the states ....

American fans dont support their own .... If Wilder was a UK boxer he would be ten times richer and bigger .......

Floyd fighting in his own country against pacquio , and more people cheering for Pacquio .... fukking insulting

American fans are bums, could never happen anywhere else in the world
so without the network coverage & media support how does aj or any uk boxer get in the public eye¿

the promoters are on the street corners out there or something¿

being constantly in the public eye is it

if the networks & media outlets ain't jacking boxing like that your promoter can be allah your name is gonna struggle to buzz

common sense right

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so without the network coverage & media support how does aj or any uk boxer get in the public eye¿

the promoters are on the street corners out there or something¿

being constantly in the public eye is it

if the networks & media outlets ain't jacking boxing like that your promoter can be allah your name is gonna struggle to buzz

common sense right

my Dude watch these videos .... this was a mayweather promotion of Badou Jack verses Degale

look at mayweather promoting his fight

now look at Eddie Hearn who isnt a promoter of this fight but only came to support Degale .... dude wasnt even supposed to speak

look at the difference in Levels then tell me that your promoters are up to par...

Eddie Hearn a lot of times is full of shyt but he is one of the few promoters on this earth who knows how to sell a fight

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
my Dude watch these videos .... this was a mayweather promotion of Badou Jack verses Degale

look at mayweather promoting his fight

now look at Eddie Hearn who isnt a promoter of this fight but only came to support Degale .... dude wasnt even supposed to speak

look at the difference in Levels then tell me that your promoters are up to par...

Eddie Hearn a lot of times is full of shyt but he is one of the few promoters on this earth who knows how to sell a fight

i am pretty sure that's just a complementary factor

if the big media outlets weren't giving them light eddie would be blowing steam to nobody

fukk him fukk all the wanna be a star promoters

you gotta get that pop culture shine

uk gives boxers that pop culture shine

in the states outside megamoney fights they have boxing on sub-culture status currently

1+1=2

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I agree with the videos and Fury, Parker seemed like he didn’t want to win and just survived. He had to know he was down going into the championship rounds and he did nothing.

I give Wilder the slight edge. Wilder is super awkward and he has a decent jab. AJ was flustered by Parker jab and couldn’t really get anything off. AJ is waaaayyy to awkward and he leaves hisself wild open tooo much. He is clumsy ass hell and react horribly to punches. Yes he has power but if you dnt bang with him straight up you have a good chance of beating him. Parker couldn’t beat him from the outside. Wilder can. Only problem Wilder got is that he a slow starter BUT with AJ leaving them right hands out there too long Wilder he will have plenty opps to hit him the money punch.

After seeing this fight you know Hearn is going to try to keep AJ far away from Wilder for atleast until after the Fury fight made. He got to make that big domestic “guaranteed” money first.(I think Fury will be out of shape and just coming in to pick up a paycheck)

I think Wilder should fight Whyte tho because in reality who else he has left to fight :manny:..

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
What a snooze, if joshua aint losing just expect something extra ordinary

• Dap
Reactions: R=G