2018 Ibeabuchi-Tua? Anthony Joshua-Joseph Parker (WBA/WBO/IBF Heavyweight Title Unification)

Who Wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Do you know how history works

If Wilder is the best heavyweight of this era, that already makes him one of the best heavyweights of all time, because this is his time in history

The Ortiz fight was better than any Tyson contest, Tyson never won a competitive fight his entire career, Tyson a 6 round fighter lmao he don't even have KO power the second half of a fight

Wilder moves like a middleweight and he is huge, that only will make him difficult for any heavyweight in the history of boxing to fight
His athletic ability makes up for his lack of technical just like Roy Jones, who yall dikk ride, but he had terrible technique

When Wilder KO's Joshua he would easily surpass tyson's career, this man done knocked out everybody he faced, that is an amazing feat, even GGG who fought bums up until recent years cannot say that, it shows you how hard it is

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
nah Povetkin looked old, he is ripe for the picking imo
His KO was nice, no doubt but doN't forget it was Price in with him

Yeah course but I'm just basing it on how AJ has faired against guys his size, maybe saying it would be a more dangerous fight is a stretch but I think the fight would pan out in a similar way to how Takam and Parker went.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Yeah course but I'm just basing it on how AJ has faired against guys his size, maybe saying it would be a more dangerous fight is a stretch but I think the fight would pan out in a similar way to how Takam and Parker went.
not sure if Povetkin has Takam's and Parker's durability at this point. Probably not

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

If Wilder is the best heavyweight of this era, that already makes him one of the best heavyweights of all time, because this is his time in history

The Ortiz fight was better than any Tyson contest, Tyson never won a competitive fight his entire career, Tyson a 6 round fighter lmao he don't even have KO power the second half of a fight

Wilder moves like a middleweight and he is huge, that only will make him difficult for any heavyweight in the history of boxing to fight
His athletic ability makes up for his lack of technical just like Roy Jones, who yall dikk ride, but he had terrible technique

When Wilder KO's Joshua he would easily surpass tyson's career, this man done knocked out everybody he faced, that is an amazing feat, even GGG who fought bums up until recent years cannot say that, it shows you how hard it is

Any comparison between Iron Mike and Wilder cannot be taken seriously.

I am not a huge GGG fan but his career shyts
on Wilder's.

Wilder is a good heavyweight for this era. Nothing else. Fun, entertaining.

All time great my ass.

He ain't even at

Shavers
Tua
Sanders
Ibeabuchi
Ron Lyle
Ruddock

Level.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any comparison between Iron Mike and Wilder cannot be taken seriously.

I am not a huge GGG fan but his career shyts
on Wilder's.

Wilder is a good heavyweight for this era. Nothing else. Fun, entertaining.

All time great my ass.

He ain't even at

Shavers
Tua
Sanders
Ibeabuchi
Ron Lyle
Ruddock

Level.

Wilder would kill everybody on that list except for Shavers and Lyle, which he can still beat but they can knock him out

to say WIlder isn't better Razor Ruddock is laughable

This why I can't stand boxing fans, you just talk out your ass

Shavers lost his third professional fight to a guy you can't even name, who ain't shyt, but somehow Wilder would have no chance against him

Ron Stander knocked out Ernie Shavers but Wilder has no chance too

fukk outta here, you can't even form a valid opinion of your thought

all the criticism wilder has for being wild they said the same thing about young George Foreman
Watch any of george foreman's early fights the nikka was wild as fukk and like all heavyweights back then gassed quickly as fukk

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Wilder would kill everybody on that list except for Shavers and Lyle, which he can still beat but they can knock him out

to say WIlder isn't better Razor Ruddock is laughable

This why I can't stand boxing fans, you just talk out your ass

Shavers lost his third professional fight to a guy you can't even name, who ain't shyt, but somehow Wilder would have no chance against him

Ron Stander knocked out Ernie Shavers but Wilder has no chance too

fukk outta here, you can't even form a valid opinion of your thought

all the criticism wilder has for being wild they said the same thing about young George Foreman
Watch any of george foreman's early fights the nikka was wild as fukk and like all heavyweights back then gassed quickly as fukk

:francis:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland

Razor Ruddock wasn’t a competitive fight?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Wilder will fukk Joshua up, AJ is nowhere near skilled or smart enough to take advantage of Wilder's deficiencies as a boxer and he's certainly not a good enough defensive boxer to avoid that right hand from hell for a full 12 rounds, nor does he have the chin to take a clean hit from it. Never understood why people were hyping him up as some pugilistic prodigy compared to Wilder by barely surviving against geriatric Wladimir in his 40s; any slight difference in their boxing fundamentals and IQ that might favor AJ (and if there is one it is very slight) is completely irrelevant in the face of Deontay's athleticism, reach, and colossal power advantage.

It should be an entertaining fight but AJ will get slept violently if it does actually go down. Hope it finally does and HW boxing can the kind of big mega attraction superstar fight that it needs after so long.
AJ is the better athlete but Deontay is the better fighter...

Ray Arcel once said ring sense is an art, a gift from god that flows out of a fighter like a great painting flows out of an artist...You can teach a guy how to move in the ring, how to slip punches, how to throw a jab etc but you can't teach him how to fight...That's something a fighter is born with...

Wilder is sloppy as fukk, the textbook was tossed out the window with him but he has that ring sense, that fighters instinct...Wilder lives up to his name, son is WILD...but his unorthodox nature is not a crutch, its actually why he's been so successful because you can't prepare for unorthodox and a right hand like Wilder has...Best comparison I can think of is Naseem Hammed, not very skillful, not textbook, son had that ring sense, that fighters instinct a big left hand and speed...That's why he was so dynamic but the problem with guys like Wilder and Naseem are there is always a MAB looming...A fighter on another level than them, skillful enough to exploit their weaknesses...

AJ is not MAB

The biggest issue I see with AJ is he's way too fukking stiff and robotic to the point he was getting outboxed on the outside by a much smaller man yesterday...I can't see a dude with no head movement, no upper body movement and no ability to slip punches avoiding Wilders right hand...He couldn't avoid old Wlad's right for the same reason and Wlad is someone you can prepare for...He's a textbook robotic boxer puncher and slow as molasses...The fact Wlad was able to tag AJ and put him on is ass says a lot about AJ and none it is positive for his chances against Wilder...

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
What the fukk are you talking about

Wilder is the best heavyweight of this era, so yes he is one of the best heavyweights of all time, because he is the best of this time

bum ass nikkaz don't know shyt about sports

When did I say he was the greatest ever because i can easily beat Joshua lmao, Joshua ain't shyt, he is overrated

Wlad got a glass jaw, he avoided wilder because he would've gotten hurt bad, and Aj went life and death with him

Ortiz is the best heavyweight Wilder could possible fight and he KO'd, AJ ducked him when he was his mandatory, clearly avoided him

Parker is trash, he got a paper belt, and 3 fights on his record he really should've lost, the guy is trash, Wilder already beat the best guy in the division for him to fight

AJ is scared, hearn is scared, they know the out come

Vlad didnt avoid Wilder. He was awaiting his rematch with Fury

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I doN't wanna sound like one of those scorn old heads who hate everything what's new (well I am young myself) but I do think the likes of prime Tyson (whatever what you tell me about his resume), prime Klitschkos, Lewis, Holyfield, etc... would all kick the ass of both Wilder and Joshua

Nothing wrong with having an ol head mentality towards boxing. It keeps standards high.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Nothing wrong with having an ol head mentality towards boxing. It keeps standards high.
there's old head as a positive term and there's old head as a negative term :russ:

former applies to experienced boxing heads who seen a lot and generally know their shyt, latter applies to those who I mentioned, the ones who hate anything new and still complaining why fighters don't fight as much now as in the 50s

Funny thing is someone can be both at the same time :pachaha:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
there's old head as a positive term and there's old head as a negative term :russ:

former applies to experienced boxing heads who seen a lot and generally know their shyt, latter applies to those who I mentioned, the ones who hate anything new and still complaining why fighters don't fight as much now as in the 50s

Funny thing is someone can be both at the same time :pachaha:
Very true haha :russ: