A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So I had Thanksgiving with my family and politics came up:snoop:
The way people think about politics and important policies saddens me. Because the general public is so uneducated about politics/policy i’m not sure if we ever going to get the change will truly need. I’m trying not to get discouraged.

Last edited:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
So had Thanksgiving with my family and politics came up:snoop:
The way people think about politics and important policies saddens me. Because the general public is so uneducated about politics/policy i’m not sure if we ever going to get the change will truly need. I’m trying not to get discouraged.
Some people care about politics and some people care about Love and Hip Hop.

Don’t frustrate yourself.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
So had Thanksgiving with my family and politics came up:snoop:
Some of y’all live in a idealistic world. We’re a stable wealthy nation, because of that, the average American is never going to become well versed/involved in politics policy.

The fact that cnn and msnbc basically have breathed second life into Amy and Pete. In Amy’s case at least, no way in hell she should be qualified for this December debate. :martin:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Some of y’all live in a idealistic world. We’re a stable wealthy nation, because of that, the average American is never going to become well versed/involved in politics policy.

The fact that cnn and msnbc basically have breathed second life into Amy and Pete. In Amy’s case at least, no way in hell she should be qualified for this December debate. :martin:
THREAD (on Pete)

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
So I had Thanksgiving with my family and politics came up:snoop:
My girl’s cousin described himself to me as “not a Trump supporter, but a Trump sympathizer” at Thanksgiving.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
lPEJDXrJ1mEjrSzt6J2q14iqv-F74rzAYTalrSLNQbc2RavXg61zWACoIwGN_SrdNZghN41IcPitj-BlFNbCCKEMZp94cPA=s0-d-e1-ft
Midnight tonight,...... That’s the deadline to hit our $1.5 million goal before we close the books on the month of November.

This is a critical moment. We are now one month away from 2020, the year that we’re going to defeat Donald Trump.

On top of that, we’re less than a year out from the November 2020 general election, the day that we’re going to defeat Donald Trump.

We’re closing in on our goal. Right now, we only have $186,951.04 left to raise. Will you help us make up the difference by midnight tonight?

If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately:

Now is the time when we need to be scaling up our campaign. It’s why we’ve launched a six-figure ad buy to boost our polling numbers and qualify for the December debate. It’ll take additional resources to increase our chances of winning the nomination -- which means this is a goal we can not afford to miss.

We almost there :mjcry: