nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I guess it's a good thing that Warren and Bernie are the only choices on this site. In a better world those two are our general election choices :russ:
It will be interesting where those supporters choose to flock to after it becomes obvious she's not a viable candidate :mjpls:

If she does poorly in NH it will probably negatively affect her in Nevada and she is already dead in the water in SC.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The use of redlining focus in Warrens plan vs the general housing assistance plan in Bernie’s is essentially the difference in how the two approach the black community. Bernie believes that his plans will help low income black people as it helps other poor communities while Warren’s plan is more explicitly focused on the issue.
@OfTheCross @OfTheCross @OfTheCross

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
It will be interesting where those supporters choose to flock to after it becomes obvious she's not a viable candidate :mjpls:

If she does poorly in NH it will probably negatively affect her in Nevada and she is already dead in the water in SC.
You should be using the :mjpls: smiley to question why bernie and his supporters refuse to discuss the idea ofchanging policies that negatively effect black people.

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
"A new Globe/WBZ-TV/Suffolk University survey of Dover residents over the weekend suggests Senator Bernie Sanders is likely to win here, with around 25 percent of the vote."

Looking at these, one of the takeaways for me - besides Joe apparently sinking like a stone - is that this is a wrap for Bennet. The guy basically ignored Iowa to put all his energy/resources into NH, and he still barely registers? He himself said he'd need a T4 finish to stay viable. Probably bows out Wednesday.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

I'm not understanding why she didn't get a bump from outperforming in Iowa at all. Her canvasers in NH should be all over that. I think at this point what's hurting her is that she doesn't have the media apperatus that Bernie has on Twitter and YouTube. The corporate media was kinda helping her in the fall but they've switched back to the centrist candidates. Bernie can take hits from those type because he has his own media and that branches to left wing media that has risen since 2016.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
The use of redlining focus in Warrens plan vs the general housing assistance plan in Bernie’s is essentially the difference in how the two approach the black community. Bernie believes that his plans will help low income black people as it helps other poor communities while Warren’s plan is more explicitly focused on the issue.
Their student debt cancellation plan is a great example of this too. Bernie's is more expansive because he designed it to be universal. Liz's means-tested hers to maximize the reduction of the black-white wealth gap. Very interesting debate and insight into how the two view progressive politics. Bernie has a "rising tide lifts all ships" mentality whereas Liz believes unique harms need specific solutions.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I'm not understanding why she didn't get a bump from outperforming in Iowa at all. Her canvasers in NH should be all over that. I think at this point what's hurting her is that she doesn't have the media apperatus that Bernie has on Twitter and YouTube. The corporate media was kinda helping her in the fall but they've switched back to the centrist candidates. Bernie can take hits from those type because he has his own media and that branches to left wing media that has risen since 2016.
This is a great point, and I think when the dust settles and we look back, this may end up being the decisive factor in the way things shook out for both of them.

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
the person who created the term identity politics endorsed bernie yet performatively outraged adam schiff stans who cynically weaponize idpol still claim he's not woke enough and secretly racist/sexist lol

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pete will definitely do better than Warren in NH. There's a better chance that Pete wins New Hampshire than Warren finishes above Pete :francis:

F*ckboy Pete is really close to Bernie in polls.

I don’t know breh his lack of policies, lack of nationwide support and the fact that he doesn’t have the grassroots army that Liz and Bernie make me question those polls. Plus he only invested in Iowa.

that fukkin Pete song and dance makes me livid :scust:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Overall Iowa debacle, Pete's unexpected overperformance and Biden's flop were much bigger stories and took up all the time.

Also I don't think her comedown in polls prior to Iowa was ever properly acknowledged by the media. She is always propped up as Bernie's equal, so her finishing above Biden ended up being less of a story than Amy finishing below but close to Biden :manny:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
It's crazy the level of bias being shown by MSNBC against Bernie. He's getting fairer coverage on Fox to be honest.
He really fukking is. It’s because everyone on MSNBC can’t get over the fact that he ran against Hillary. That network infuriates me. Joy and Dr Tyler Perry head ass nikka are the worst

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I don’t know breh his lack of policies, lack of nationwide support and the fact that he doesn’t have the grassroots army that Liz and Bernie make me question those polls. Plus he only invested in Iowa.

that fukkin Pete song and dance makes me livid :scust:
Most people really don't care about detailed policies and plans. People want simple shyt that sounds good. They like him because of his look/youth and empty platitudes.

Hopefully he loses in NH and we won't have to talk about him for next 8 years.