'209 vs. Ireland' - UFC 202 Thread (Diaz/McGregor II, Glover/Rumble, Cerrone/Story)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps

It is but I'm still not sold on his gas tank. For some one who spent 300K on a training camp, his cardio still didn't look good. He a dangerous motherfukka for 2 round. I'd be shocked if he went back to 145. I don't believe he can make that weight anymore. 155 vs khabib, dos anjos, cowboy(I would love to see how Connor would attack cowboy seeing that huge height and reach disadvantage), shyt will get real interesting. Power alone I can't see him walking through guys like he did at 145.

Yeah he is gassing after 2 rounds of stand-up and some clinching against the cage. What happens when someone takes him down and he has to fight from his back for a few minutes. There are some good wrestlers at 155.

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
this photo is dope :wow:

9494345.jpg

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
The UFC is a fukking joke :pacspit:

Nate won that shyt! Conor getting jabbed to death and then shamelessly running away numerous times and somehow the bytchass judges still decided that Conor won :mindblown:
Nate even finished the fight with a takedown and ended ON TOP of Conor in ground and pound position :what:

Every single time I've seen a close fight and someone gets taken down in the final seconds they LOSE but because this is the UFC's golden boy he somehow got the W :wow:

Dudes keep showing the times Conor knocked down Nate early on but not the times when Nate was swarming on Conor later on in the rounds :camby:

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
The UFC is a fukking joke :pacspit:

Nate won that shyt! Conor getting jabbed to death and then shamelessly running away numerous times and somehow the bytchass judges still decided that Conor won :mindblown:
Nate even finished the fight with a takedown and ended ON TOP of Conor in ground and pound position :what:

Every single time I've seen a close fight and someone gets taken down in the final seconds they LOSE but because this is the UFC's golden boy he somehow got the W :wow:

Dudes keep showing the times Conor knocked down Nate early on but not the times when Nate was swarming on Conor later on in the rounds :camby:

m2xxr1L.png

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps

The vast majority of the media had it for Conor. 14 for Conor vs. 1 for Nate. The majority of the fans had it for Conor too.

I originally had it 3-2 Diaz. But after re-watching it, I switched the 2nd round to Conor. 3-2 Conor makes the most sense imo