21 Oblivious Men That Are Now Single For A Reason

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
A big part of this is our society scaring the hell out of young buls with "rape" and "sexual assault' charges. You can't just lay down with any broad these days or it could ruin your life. Just look at Brian Banks.

It's almost better to be a little naive and miss out on a few broads than get labled as that or "creepy", which also can ruin your reputation and future p*ssy getting opportunities.

Yes, Sir, you're right. You know that I am only being cheeky.
But...come on, does a woman really need to draw up a blueprint?
Men really aren't THAT darn clueless & oblivious. I hope :dwillhuh:.

QlKxqZf.gif

Most "decent" guys have been taught to be "gentlemen" their whole lives and that women don't want sex as much as they do.

I just take women's space seriously, I'm not going to make a move unless it's explicit, I think it's reasonable :yeshrug:
This grey area shyt is how sexual harassment can come out; even from a semi-respectful guy

Now THIS is real talk

I feel for women. If they dont make a move, they are to blame for oblivious negus missing out on p*ssy. If they take charge of the situation theyre hoes.

Dude, women can ruin a dude's life by calling rape or sexual harrassment.

Being called a hoe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>getting the Nate Parker/2pac/Mike Tyson treatment.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Because u know good and well that ain't how they act in normal company. Allow shyt to build. Take ur time and enjoy taking people in.

Being too pressed for anything just isn't a comfortable environment to be in. Men and women are out to use people instead of enjoying each other. It's sad and unnecessary that people can't relax enough to get to know one another.
Do u know how cringe-worthy this is?

Think about it like this. U meet a nice girl. Ur trying to get to know them but every other word that comes out her mouth is something about money. Where u work? 5 yr plan? What do u do for a woman?

How the hell do u get the conversation back? When ur focus is so singular you end up missing out on other opportunities. And it just makes people uncomfortable. And it makes u unrelatable and uncomfortable to be around.

Meanwhile ur cooking with somebody, laughing and chilling, discussing ur plans for world domination, acting goofy showing the true u. That shyt is precious to me. Gets me wetter than anything.

So basically all he talked about was sex?

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread brings back memories :ahh:
I imagine every guy can relate to some of these stories thinking back to their grade school/high school years :manny:

Some of these sound too crazy actually happen but I know its real cause I seen it happen and I even have similar stories

for example,back in high school one day working at lets say... "mcdonalds":hubie: me another cashier girl were closing. She was flirting with me all day, nothing crazy, just normal for being stuck in the same place with someone for like 6-8 hours in a day..... anyways, like 1 hr before closing she asks if I can "give her a ride" after work. I say I can't because I don't have a car. I tell her to ask another employee. :camby:

So after close we're both waiting outside the store for the managers to lock up or whatever.... and she comes up to me and asks again if I can I give her a ride and I'm like, "I already told you I don't have a car" :leostare: I'm waiting to get picked up too:manny:

then she pauses for a second and says, "I know you don't have a car. You're not listening to me, I was asking for a RIIIIIIDE." she laughs and walks away.

Meanwhile, I just stand there and do nothing, but seconds later I'm :banderas:

I have so many stories like this brehs, :noah:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
This thread brings back memories :ahh:
I imagine every guy can relate to some of these stories thinking back to their grade school/high school years :manny:

Some of these sound too crazy actually happen but I know its real cause I seen it happen and I even have similar stories

for example,back in high school one day working at lets say... "mcdonalds":hubie: me another cashier girl were closing. She was flirting with me all day, nothing crazy, just normal for being stuck in the same place with someone for like 6-8 hours in a day..... anyways, like 1 hr before closing she asks if I can "give her a ride" after work. I say I can't because I don't have a car. I tell her to ask another employee. :camby:

So after close we're both waiting outside the store for the managers to lock up or whatever.... and she comes up to me and asks again if I can I give her a ride and I'm like, "I already told you I don't have a car" :leostare: I'm waiting to get picked up too:manny:

then she pauses for a second and says, "I know you don't have a car. You're not listening to me, I was asking for a RIIIIIIDE." she laughs and walks away.

Meanwhile, I just stand there and do nothing, but seconds later I'm :banderas:

I have so many stories like this brehs, :noah:

:mindblown:
This the shyt I be talking about.
What the hell does that even mean?
Sexually a man doesn't ride a woman. The woman does the riding.
:snoop:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Couldn't make it past the first 2...

Get this whiteboy shyt outta here :camby:
basically. aint no broad gonna be anywhere my bedroom and not gettin hulk smashed, let alone the ones where chicks are touchin them, and straddling them :dahell:
these are all white dudes