23.5 Million Women Live Alone In America

Chaos

Rookie
Daps
I have Never met a women thats happy being single

I've been single for a long time. Years. I actually prefer it because I have more freedom and people are draining and annoying, especially men. They're annoying at times. I don't think any company is better than me. Some people are loners though. They are rare but they do exist.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
so can women men just have convinced themselves that we need them to be happy because they need us.How many lonely men have become serial killers, rapists, mass shooters, frequent prostitutes, are literally in women’s dms BEGGING to take them on dated because they couldn’t get a woman? How many women?

Ur a goofy :russ:.

Women hate being alone. Men and women aren't the same

I can only assume you are too young or past the wall.

If you are young you don't know any better...just wait until you turn 28 and your biological clock starts making you go crazy.:mjlol:

It isn't a coincidence that women start getting married around the same time their eggs start drying up.

You can't socialize your way out of biology.

If you are an old broad 35+ you have probably given up and now need to justify all your hoe "mistakes" of the past by saying goofy shyt like "marriage isn't for me", "there are no good men out there",or "I'm fine being alone".

Yea sure buddy :russ::russ::russ::russ:

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
Nah. I didn’t know but only a very small percentage of chicks actually get alimony. Studies indicate stress associated with marriage for reasons why women don’t want to get remarried in many cases.
Some men probably don’t get how stressful marriage can be for a lot of women. Larger percentages of men reported infidelity than females. In fact some men feel entitled to multiple partners hence all the talk men do about polygamy.

Dealing with that and a lot of men still feeling entitled to a live-in maids/cooks instead of being willing to share household duties were some of the largest predictors. Also childcare is predominately still women’s responsibility. Combine all of this AND majority of women are in the workforce, plus loss of freedom and a lack of sexual satisfaction and that’s why a lot of divorced women don’t want to get remarried or are willing to get divorced even in their old age.

It’s kinda hard to talk about this stuff with men b/c egos make them so angry if you even mention some of the difficulties women might have in marriage. Men get offended if women are even happy outside of relationships so discussing this stuff can be tricky...hilariously so.
I’ll just watch this thread unfold tho.

:russell: you just sound like a lazy modern day feminist bird brain that doesn't want to do her womanly duties.

Most of y'all new generation of females are waste gyals that don't have a damn thing to bring to the table.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Lol you are delusional that boy needs a father.

Of course he does, Are you volunteering? If she can't find a step daddy (and it's getting near too late for that) then the best thing she can do is to try to keep the boy in check.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:

What happens when the boy finishes puberty and starts beating her ass.

Or he loses the fight to the bullies.
We're talking about a Black boy right? Who hits their mother? You lose fights with bullets because you don't understand authority or don't assume that someone is gonna accept an emotional nikka being emotional that's what gets you shot, Not showing standard respect. Like a momma raised boy who never had any boundaries placed on him.

Daps
Men benefit more from marriage NOW. Historically it benefited both since women needed a man to do the heavy lifting on the farm and protect the homestead. Ladies couldn't really go out and be soldiers in the King's army or make money through other means.

Plus without DNA tests, men could easily deny their alleged offspring so women had to be very careful about who they had sex with and at least make sure there was a stable man around to help support her. Of course men could easily get cucked and be raising another man's children....which is why societies were much tougher on female sexuality. Mommas baby, daddy's maybe.

Nowadays? Women can find the sexual satisfaction they need from Rent-A-Dikk aka Tinder, Tik Tok etc. without worrying about pregnancy as much. That frees them up to engage with men when they have needs and then focus on themselves, family and friends the rest of the time.

Lots of women want to get married to men that ADD something to their lives. If she has to do more housework, makes more money etc., it ain't gonna fly.

Of course this depends on the woman too. My wife and I split the cleaning, she does most of the cooking because she loves to cook and I take care of the car and get shyt fixed. We both work and split up the bills.

Basically...........women can have their needs met more easily living alone than men can. A top shelf dude has advantages over every other man AND woman but average women can get what they want more easily than average men.

If dudes had the ability to pull dimes with little effort and could have sex on demand for free....there'd be a lot more brehs living like Leo DiCaprio.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Men benefit more from marriage NOW. Historically it benefited both since women needed a man to do the heavy lifting on the farm and protect the homestead. Ladies couldn't really go out and be soldiers in the King's army or make money through other means.

Plus without DNA tests, men could easily deny their alleged offspring so women had to be very careful about who they had sex with and at least make sure there was a stable man around to help support her. Of course men could easily get cucked and be raising another man's children....which is why societies were much tougher on female sexuality. Mommas baby, daddy's maybe.

Nowadays? Women can find the sexual satisfaction they need from Rent-A-Dikk aka Tinder, Tik Tok etc. without worrying about pregnancy as much. That frees them up to engage with men when they have needs and then focus on themselves, family and friends the rest of the time.

Lots of women want to get married to men that ADD something to their lives. If she has to do more housework, makes more money etc., it ain't gonna fly.

Of course this depends on the woman too. My wife and I split the cleaning, she does most of the cooking because she loves to cook and I take care of the car and get shyt fixed. We both work and split up the bills.

Basically...........women can have their needs met more easily living alone than men can. A top shelf dude has advantages over every other man AND woman but average women can get what they want more easily than average men.

If dudes had the ability to pull dimes with little effort and could have sex on demand for free....there'd be a lot more brehs living like Leo DiCaprio.
But this just leads to average dudes becoming ever more unproductive. Which means women are going to need to pick up the slack in society.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:russell: you just sound like a lazy modern day feminist bird brain that doesn't want to do her womanly duties.

Most of y'all new generation of females are waste gyals that don't have a damn thing to bring to the table.
Incel hoe babble
:angry: It’s too pretty on a Saturday for this.:mjlol:
DetailedAdvancedCutworm-size_restricted.gif

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps

All of this is why you are already married. B/c u get it.

Daps
According to what he says shouldn't it be because his wife wants to be married to him?

It's definitely both. We dated for a long time and worked out all the kinks. Most people get married too soon before they've discussed the logistics of life: who cooks, cleans, how will the kids be raised, how will the finances be handled etc.

Daps
But this just leads to average dudes becoming ever more unproductive. Which means women are going to need to pick up the slack in society.

It's already happening. Average dudes should focus on money, education, working out etc. Chase women when possible but don't focus 100% on that. Put yourself first....that's what men should do and then look for a quality mate.