23 year old black female writer lands 7 figure deal

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I agree with the point that white men are more dangerous but to say white are not oppressors and didn't enslave us is stupid. This cac female was not the only slave owner who was a women. And white women were notorious for being brutal to their slaves especially the children and black women. They also commonly raped black men so idk what your talking about
No, the cacwoman did not rape, that was the cacman.
I bet most of the cac dna in AAs is patrilineal. Am I absolving cacettes of racism? No. They're the human whistle that stirs them up. Women are also malleable and easy to brainwash. This is why you have racist white trash hoes with black children. The cacman has a portion of our population to show for it.
Rape fathers vs some racist hoes...
Even when the cacwoman rears her head, the cacman has to put that work in. Or a black man...
PS:How many black men call the police on black women to control a situation? None. You think black women call police, white jawns are the cop call champs.

Daps
Reppin
Name a bedwench more dangerous then him RIGHT NOW
sheriff-david-clarke-julie-clarke-1.jpg
:ehh:
Women are more strategic than a paid c00n mouthpiece.
A wench of that caliber would simply stand by her cacman and let him speak...for plausible deniability.
"I was being abused and gaslighted, help me!" when shyt gets real.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
No, the cacwoman did not rape, that was the cacman.
I bet most of the cac dna in AAs is patrilineal. Am I absolving cacettes of racism? No. They're the human whistle that stirs them up. Women are also malleable and easy to brainwash. This is why you have racist white trash hoes with black children. The cacman has a portion of our population to show for it.
Rape fathers vs some racist hoes...
Even when the cacwoman rears her head, the cacman has to put that work in. Or a black man...
PS:How many black men call the police on black women to control a situation? None. You think black women call police, white jawns are the cop call champs.
White women did rape bm not in the numbers the white men raped bw did but they still did. And bm can call the police on bw just as easily as bw do to us in real life. You think the feds gonna have a problem putting bw behind bars? Bm just don't call the police often cause we don't like them. And for the last time i'm not saying white women are as dangerous as white men (not even by a long shot) but lets not absolve or dismiss them of their crimes against black men

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
:ehh:
Women are more strategic than a paid c00n mouthpiece.
A wench of that caliber would simply stand by her cacman and let him speak...for plausible deniability.
"I was being abused and gaslighted, help me!" when shyt gets real.
Yea this c00n mouthpiece is the so powerless
4 People, Including A Baby, Have Died In A Jail Run By Potential Trump Nominee Sheriff David Clarke | The Huffington Post
You still never gave me a real life example of a bedwench holding this type of power in real life. And stop with this common black feminist fantasy that black p*ssy has any influence over white men, that's why you don't see wenches of that caliber

Daps
Reppin
White women did rape bm not in the numbers the white men raped bw did but they still did. And bm can call the police on bw just as easily as bw do to us in real life. You think the feds gonna have a problem putting bw behind bars? Bm just don't call the police often cause we don't like them. And for the last time i'm not saying white women are as dangerous as white men (not even by a long shot) but lets not absolve or dismiss them of their crimes against black men
We'll also have to address the female crime against black men in general, since they tend to do the big number lump. Be strategic, they're not our friends.
When somebody thinks you belong to them, they do foul shyt.
One group used to own us, the other looks like us, got rights at the same time, but wants what the owners got... It's literal self preservation, and black men are only part of that "self" when it's time to chastise and get paid off slain black men.
Wenches, dykes, fakkits running that operation.
Same with youtube, same with those white owned black magazines, GEARED TOWARD WHO?
Who has that spending power?
Who has the highest amount of education? Not brehs. Despite this, nothing changes due to social training and the desire to mimic the lifestyles of people with more money.
"I want what she got!" is their whole game. Don't play it.
That police shyt you said is goofy. nikkas don't call cops, women do. It's in their nature to appeal to authority.
Then they'll come to your funeral and cry after you die, even though they called.
You know how many "I didn't know" deaths I've been privy to due to a woman calling a nikka/cops to help her control some shyt... based off of a lie? Maybe you didn't see that where you from but I do. nikkas too concerned with telling other dudes how to act instead of holding the women accountable. They will not police themselves. Women use white strategy and separate themselves from BUNCH of bad apples. I call it strategic individualism. When a herd-minded woman goes out of her way to disassociate herself with COMMON female bad behavior. "I don't know what kind of women you know" "A man made her like this"
Go from 90s She Hulk with pumped up ego to a child with no agency...within minutes.
That intersectional feminism shyt gave them a cheat code that works on young millennial nikkas raised by women and black drones, aka men who self improve for the sake of bytches and not themselves. Anything a man do is wrong. Anything a black man do is wrong. Anything the black woman does wrong...a black man was behind it somehow.
Unfortunately, hoe nikkas and tender dikks will line up behind it. They know no other way, and we're hardwired to protect the carriers of the next generation. Be smarter and look at women like HUMAN BEINGS and not magic angel children from God.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
and who committed the actual fukkery?
Cacs don't need an excuse. Massa was always a man and even his bytch had to convince black women to help get them a leg up in life.
Compare placage, being a sapphire, having 400 years of encouragement backing you up. Ethnic groups were born from these pairings.
A wench is worse.
Women couldn't own property so I doubt many white women had slaves. My argument simply rests on the notion white men are more a threat than women so I prioritize bedwenching over c00ning. Bedwenches destroyed blacks in Argentina and Brazil. Their bedwench spawn killed the Haitian revolution and resurrected slavery, turning Haiti is what it is today. I could go on.
White women were given slaves as gifts. Y'all are excusing white women and their racism completely, c00ns & bedwenching are equally bad and need to be called out equally. It sounds like y'all are into fukking white girls and don't want to look at facts:russ:
Name a bedwench more dangerous then him RIGHT NOW
sheriff-david-clarke-julie-clarke-1.jpg
c00n Clarke is more dangerous than any bedwench writing a book.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
We'll also have to address the female crime against black men in general, since they tend to do the big number lump. Be strategic, they're not our friends.
When somebody thinks you belong to them, they do foul shyt.
One group used to own us, the other looks like us, got rights at the same time, but wants what the owners got... It's literal self preservation, and black men are only part of that "self" when it's time to chastise and get paid off slain black men.
Wenches, dykes, fakkits running that operation.
Same with youtube, same with those white owned black magazines, GEARED TOWARD WHO?
Who has that spending power?
Who has the highest amount of education? Not brehs. Despite this, nothing changes due to social training and the desire to mimic the lifestyles of people with more money.
"I want what she got!" is their whole game. Don't play it.
That police shyt you said is goofy. nikkas don't call cops, women do. It's in their nature to appeal to authority.
Then they'll come to your funeral and cry after you die, even though they called.
You know how many "I didn't know" deaths I've been privy to due to a woman calling a nikka/cops to help her control some shyt... based off of a lie? Maybe you didn't see that where you from but I do. nikkas too concerned with telling other dudes how to act instead of holding the women accountable. They will not police themselves. Women use white strategy and separate themselves from BUNCH of bad apples. I call it strategic individualism. When a herd-minded woman goes out of her way to disassociate herself with COMMON female bad behavior. "I don't know what kind of women you know" "A man made her like this"
Go from 90s She Hulk with pumped up ego to a child with no agency...within minutes.
That intersectional feminism shyt gave them a cheat code that works on young millennial nikkas raised by women and black drones, aka men who self improve for the sake of bytches and not themselves. Anything a man do is wrong. Anything a black man do is wrong. Anything the black woman does wrong...a black man was behind it somehow.
Unfortunately, hoe nikkas and tender dikks will line up behind it. They know no other way, and we're hardwired to protect the carriers of the next generation. Be smarter and look at women like HUMAN BEINGS and not magic angel children from God.
Um i already said black men don't call the police on black women but your making it seem like the have some type of authority over us. Again your playing into the fantasy that many of black feminist have, if they had all these so called advantages over us how come we make more money on average? And i can name a lot of black female crimes against black and i can name a lot of black male crimes against black women but guess what.......all them nikkas went to jail so i don't see your point. And the examples your naming are from ain't shyt black women ( and we plenty on this board and i'm sure you met a lot in real life so i don't have to name examples ) and if your around them i'd advise you to get from them, most black women although not perfect don't think like that. If you think my generation of black women are listing to these bytches then you must be uninformed.

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I don't think it has less to do with supporting speculative fiction and more to do with hypocrisy over IR relationships.

My only point is, it's senseless and ridiculous to support blk males with non-blk females who represent

(And also add N.K. Jeminsin to that list of very good authors u mentioned before.)

Peele and Parker made movies that specifically called out racism and white supremacy.

Those pro black female swirlers never call out white daddy.

If you think it's just about being with a white person than I don't know what to tell ya.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Y

N.K Jeminsin! I see the book part of your handle is quite appropriate! I can see your point: sometimes we have to suck it up when it comes to our black creatives, male and female. If the book is good, you're right, we can put on our love is blind binders (considering the dearth of black fantasy authors, this is a necessity) and get behind the work.
Hopefully as you said earlier, this thing won't be the c00ning Olympics. If it's good, we can all let white Bae live lol. Personally, I still want a book accurate adaptation of Tales of Earthsea.
And IR relationships, tend to, ahem, stir passions.
I know. Personally, I would like to see blks representing us in the media also represent blk families.
Blks in IR relationships being the primary mouthpieces for our community just isn't a good look whether it's male or female. But I'll still support if it's a good representation and hopefully the story will be good.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Peele and Parker made movies that specifically called out racism and white supremacy.

Those pro black female swirlers never call out white daddy.

If you think it's just about being with a white person than I don't know what to tell ya.
Her work is about speculative fiction or fantasy. How about we reserve judgement until it actually comes out.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
BM/WM Relationships are mostly for social elevation....been going on for half a century.
Brehs only been ALLOWED to deal with white jawns for about 50.
One side took massive Ls trying to play chess with p*ssy, the other...rejects and nikkas who know that loyalty is a tattoo. I had relationships within my race only for 30 years. Observation taught me a lot about lifelong folks....they have a look. She has the look.
Her male equivalent would be a 6cert c00nadian that posts in the film room.
Women like her get platforms...way more than her male equivalent. The sex toy will always get more play than the potential rival. All toys ain't female, tho...
Okay we gotta stop acting like blk men just started pursuing or hooking up with white women for the last decade. Even in times where blk men were being TORTURED, many STILL sought out white p*ssy. c00n gene is strong.
When u damn near willing to face getting ran out of town for fukking a white chick (check with some people in the country down south), u know it's real.

And today many blk men see white women as an entrance to white society. They equate blk females with poverty and the blkness they seek to escape. So some wish to erase blk women from the equation period. I've been in too many social circles in academia and otherwise to see blk men literally willing to put up with any insult to his pride or dignity by white men in hopes of them throwing some white chick scraps their way. It happens on both sides but I'm sorry it's way worse with blk dudes c00ning.

As for how she got her platform, I dunno. I support the art form regardless of the creators love life for blk men and women if it's a favorable representation of our race.